Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Insight on Nap

I agree with what has been said already as far as where Harris plays...what we need to do is switch to a 3-4 and have him as an ILB. If this is what Cottrell wants to do I am all for it. It would help to get another free agent OLB like David Thornton or Will Witherspoon, or draft Derrick Johnson, if we go to a 3-4.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Insight on Nap

Another thing i have heard about him thats attractive is hes great work ethic. As a college player he moved from LB to DE unselfishly, JUST FOR THE TEAM. He's relentless on the field, just a motor. I'm excited!

diesavike is offline Rookie

Insight on Nap

I've know I've heard of him before, I've never seen him play though, I don't really like watching the Raiders. I hope he's worth it, cause we're losing the biggest offensive weapon we've ever had. I kinda wish he would've gone to a team I can somewhat put up with watching.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Insight on Nap

If he IS a monster at MLB, then the trade could be somewhat equitable...but only if we get someone like Coles to come in and take Randy's place as the #1 (I like Burley, but I don't think that he is a true #1...more of a 1.5...very good, but not able to be the main target)...add some good defensive draft picks and we could be on our way!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Insight on Nap

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I remember Harris in the draft, and I remember hoping the Pack would take him. He was a big name that year.
    Despite some saying that they haven't heard of Harris rest assured he's no mug when it comes to playing the game. He had good stats in his first two years and last year missed a lot of time due to recovery from surgery following injury in pre-season.
    Yes it would mean us having Harris, Henderson & Thomas but it was speculated a few weeks back that we may move to a 3-4 and so you could have all of these on the field at the same time. Harris also brings experience as well which is no bad thing for the Vikes D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Insight on Nap

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Defense wins championships, offense sells tickets.

Teams have won games and SB's without moss for years and years and years. With Napo and a blue chip D players in the draft we are gaining two starters on defense and we havn't even hit FA. We dont have to worry about the moss garbage, walking off the field ect. we all know the story. We need to move on, if what he said about not wanting to play for the vikings was true i'm glad to ship him off.
    lol thats very true, but some PEOPLE just can't see that.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Insight on Nap

draft johnson, pick up bell, go to 3-4 with napoleon, johnson, bell, and claiborne.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Insight on Nap

Vikingstw, for some reason, the names of Swan, Branch, Irvin, etc. are etched in my mind. Oh were those old teams? Tom Brady wasnt' thowing the ball to himself. You DO need recievers still. The only exception I have seen was the Ravens in what '01, or so? True the great teams of the past, well and recent years, (Neither Warner, nor Favre threw the ball to themselves) did have defenses, but they still put points on the board.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Insight on Nap

here is some insight for you!! nap is short for napoleon. al davis has a thing for drafting people with that name.
    that is all this guy is. a name. he is not even noteworthy. IF this goes down, it will be the second worse trade in nfl history.

Insight on Nap

"HarrisonB57" wrote:
    He didn't seem to have that many tackles last year. CBSsportsline have these rankings and napoleon is ranked like 116. EJ is 71. I really hope napoleon is good enough to justify the trade. but until then i will be skeptical.
    I think he had 47 tackles or close to that...
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast