Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Insight on Nap

I would have liked us getting Woodson as well, but the nice thing about trading with the Raiders is, they have a top 10 draft pick. The Jets and Ravens didn't have that, and to me that is the bigger aspect of this deal. With two first round picks, we can draft at least one defensive stud, maybe two, or select one of the best receivers in the draft.

As for Harris, I don't know much about him but maybe he will do much better for us. It was a risky move, and we won't know if it will pay off until next season.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Guruzen is offline Starter

Insight on Nap

You've gotta be sh!tting me!!! All that talk by the Vikes about not trading for anything less than two first round picks... and then we get absolutely BONED by getting only 1 first round pick and a LB I never even heard of!

I've always respected the Vikings for making good personnel decisions but this is a frickin joke!!

The best WR in the game for an unproven LB and a 1st round pick that might not even pay off... WHAT THE FCUK HAVE THEY BEEN SMOKING?!?!?!?!?

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Insight on Nap

"Smizzy" wrote:
    No offense...
    Exactly, thats the problem

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Insight on Nap

"Smizzy" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    I wanted to get a guy I had actually heard of in return for Randy Moss, but I hope he pans out for us. Still think we need to get either Pierce or Hartwell.
    No offense but just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he stinks.

Im sure most people outside of Minnesota know who Ej Henderson is,or even Chris Claiborne,you know.

Having played this kid as many times as we have in the last 2 or 3 years,he's a good player,no sloutch,or bum.

Quality LB,prbably better than EJ when all is said and done,and im a big EJ fan.

He is a much better MLB than EJ. He is actually a leader and can call the plays, something the coaches said EJ just couldn't do last year. If we stay in the 4-3, look for napolean to start at MLB and EJ to be moved outside, where he won't have to call the D plays. Either that or they will both play inside in a 3-4, with napolean calling the plays. Napolean is a much better leader in the middle though.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Insight on Nap

I remember Harris in the draft, and I remember hoping the Pack would take him. He was a big name that year.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Insight on Nap

Since i didnt know much about napolean harris i did a little sniffing around the raiders message boards and found that most of the fans were not to concerned, others a little upset.

Basically, Napo kicked ass his rookie and sophmore year then last year he got injured and moved to OLB and never really got going. WE NEED TO PUT HIM IN THE MIDDLE, HE HAS TO BE IN THE MIDDLE. I dont know WTF we are gonna do with EJ, but i was definitly concerned with his pass coverage. The guys big, fast and aggresive, a sure tackler also. I'm exited to have the guy, i also found out that personally hes really really good guy. Great to the fans, always signing auto's and exepting interviews. He sounded like a real team player and great guy. Some raider fans were quick to say good buy then others were not so quick to give the boot. He was a favorite of several fans. I'm glad to have him.

skogs02 is offline Starter

Insight on Nap

i dont care what anyone says....WE GOT ROBBED! plain and simple

Insight on Nap

Defense wins championships, offense sells tickets.

Teams have won games and SB's without moss for years and years and years. With Napo and a blue chip D players in the draft we are gaining two starters on defense and we havn't even hit FA. We dont have to worry about the moss garbage, walking off the field ect. we all know the story. We need to move on, if what he said about not wanting to play for the vikings was true i'm glad to ship him off.

Insight on Nap

Oh yeah, if your a guy who follows the draft you would know who he was. I think 2002 was when he was drafted, he was a big name, i'm surprised some people havn't heard of him. He's a good LB.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Insight on Nap

Harris was the 23rd pick in the 2002 draft...let's hope that his talents justified being selected that high...we need him to step up and be the MLB that we need to lead our young defense!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast