Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Smizzy is offline Waterboy

Napolean Harris is a damn good LB

EJ henderson ,Kevin Willimans ,Kenechi Udeze and N.Harris give you one of the youngest ,most talent front 7's in the league.

Trading a player like moss is always a double edged sword....you have to give a little to get a little. The 7th pick is a damn fine pick and harris isn't lazy...he's a monster who had to pick up the slack for Warren sapps fat arse.
    Admin- www.JetNation.com

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Insight on Nap

Thanks for the vote of confidence Smizzy!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

rkuriger04 is offline Rookie

Insight on Nap

i say send the sommb!tch back n grab charlie wood

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Insight on Nap

He didn't seem to have that many tackles last year. CBSsportsline have these rankings and napoleon is ranked like 116. EJ is 71. I really hope napoleon is good enough to justify the trade. but until then i will be skeptical.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Insight on Nap

Thanks for trying to make us feel better about it. But I don't think anyone will feel good about it until we start the season and actually see Napoleon "Dynamite" Harris play.

We are giving up the most exciting and explosive player in the NFL for someone that might not even be on our roster the year after next. Plus we are going to draft 7th and end up paying an unproven player big bucks.

It hurts anyway you look at it.

I feel cheated by the organization to some extent. We were BAMBOOZLED. All the bullscheisse, about "we are not going to trade Moss" I feel taken advantage of.

That's how I feel for now. I do believe in what SHOCK said, we will need to suck it up and move on. But I don't have to agree with this trade, it was not a fair trade and it is apparent that the Vikes really wanted to get rid of Moss. The pointing of fingers "Moss wanted out", "they wanted me out" will now commence.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Insight on Nap

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Thanks for trying to make us feel better about it. But I don't think anyone will feel good about it until we start the season and actually see Napoleon "Dynamite" Harris play.

We are giving up the most exciting and explosive player in the NFL for someone that might not even be on our roster the year after next. Plus we are going to draft 7th and end up paying an unproven player big bucks.

It hurts anyway you look at it.

I feel cheated by the organization to some extent. We were BAMBOOZLED. All the bullscheisse, about "we are not going to trade Moss" I feel taken advantage of.

That's how I feel for now. I do believe in what SHOCK said, we will need to suck it up and move on. But I don't have to agree with this trade, it was not a fair trade and it is apparent that the Vikes really wanted to get rid of Moss.

New nickname!! The trade was as stupid as the movie!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Insight on Nap

"HarrisonB57" wrote:
    He didn't seem to have that many tackles last year. CBSsportsline have these rankings and napoleon is ranked like 116. EJ is 71. I really hope napoleon is good enough to justify the trade. but until then i will be skeptical.

He was injured and moved from MLB in a 4-3 to outside in a 3-4. Look at his stats from 2 seasons ago, that is when he played MLB in a 4-3. He is a really good LB and getting better. Hopefully we keep him inside, wether it is MLB in the 4-3 or use him and EJ inside in a 3-4. Either way, he is a playmaker and a guy that can instantly improve our D. If we can get another D player as good as him with the #7 pick, this trade will be a success IMO.

Insight on Nap

Snowinapril....I know how you feel,the Jets have done this to us more than once.

You are correct,untill you guys see him on the field,you will hate this deal.

Ive never seen Randy moss as the type of player who wanted to put his team on his back and take them to the SB. I honestly believe the Vikings are better off. I would have tried to get another pick....3rd or 4th .
    Admin- www.JetNation.com

Insight on Nap

I wanted to get a guy I had actually heard of in return for Randy Moss, but I hope he pans out for us. Still think we need to get either Pierce or Hartwell.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Insight on Nap

"ADubya26" wrote:
    I wanted to get a guy I had actually heard of in return for Randy Moss, but I hope he pans out for us. Still think we need to get either Pierce or Hartwell.
    No offense but just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he stinks.

Im sure most people outside of Minnesota know who Ej Henderson is,or even Chris Claiborne,you know.

Having played this kid as many times as we have in the last 2 or 3 years,he's a good player,no sloutch,or bum.

Quality LB,prbably better than EJ when all is said and done,and im a big EJ fan.
    Admin- www.JetNation.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast