Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET IN ON A LETTER TO RANDY GIVE ME UR NAME AND I WILL SEND THE LETTER ON MONDAY!!

SKOL VIKS :rr:

Thank you Josdin for the sig

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

Paul Scioli

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

If a 13 year old is writing the letter my name is SKOL

ELEVEN HUNDRED - WOO HOO !!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

GEEZ I JUST WANNA EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS AOBUT MOSS STAYING

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

I can't believe you guys are actually considering sending Randy Moss a letter and think that it will help anything. First off, he is not a free agent. If he leaves it is because he is traded and there is nothing he can do about it. Secondly, do you actually think that Randy would give a sh@t about a letter from a bunch of fans. He doesn't even care what his own teammates have to say(Birk). Like Randy is going to read your letter, get all sentimental, start crying and say "You know what, I've got to stay here. Webby, cajun, anglo and the gang down at purplepride want me to stay and I can't disappoint them." Personally, I can't believe you guys are that opposed to a trade. I hope you don't trade him. The best thing for your team would be to trade him for some defensive studs and draft picks. As long as he is on your team, you will be the same old Vikings. He has talent, but it is not worth the distractions it brings. Learn to accept that Culpepper is the leader of your team and not this classless primadonna. Look at the 2 teams in the superbowl - the Eagles without T.O. and the Patriots receiving corps are probably two of the worst in the league. Defense is what wins championships and until you get one and the packers get one, neither of our teams will be in the Superbowl. I like the Bates signing by GB. Now they just need to get rid of the trash(i.e. Clitoris Hunt, Roman, etc.) and get some players. Speaking of Trash, what do you guys think becomes of Hovan?
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

TRUST ME IT IS SAFE I JUST WANNA SEND A LETTER

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

Why don't you post the letter here, and let us decide if we want to attach our names after we see it?

After all, no offense, but I'd hate to attach my name to something that went:

"Dear Randy.

You're really cool, and I like you a lot. Do you like me? (Check one)

___ YES I like you
    ___ NO, you suck

My Mom says you're sorta cool too, but you shouldn't have mooned the Packers. I thought your butt looked good.

I'd really like you to stay with the Vikings. I already have a lot of your stuff...like cards and jerseys and stuff, but the price will drop if you aren't a Viking anymore.

Plus, you look really cool in the uniform.

If you are thinking of leaving, just remember that if you do, I will hate you forever...and so will all (3) of the people whose names I attached to this letter.

Love,

John Smith

PS: Don't you think this Power Rangers staionary is cool? I got it for a buck."

Not to say that your letter will look like that (At least I HOPE not), but one never knows.

For example, when my now 13 year old daughter was 10, she sent an "I love you" email to Aaron Carter. Unfortunately, she neglected to sign it, and the default senders name was MINE. So, Aaron Carter is probably living in fear right now thinking I love him.

So, post it up and let us decide AFTER we see it. Also, we may be able to suggest changes you may want to make prior to "launch".

Caine

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    Speaking of Trash, what do you guys think becomes of Hovan?
    I heard Green Bay is signing him...

:P

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

"Caine" wrote:
    Why don't you post the letter here, and let us decide if we want to attach our names after we see it?

After all, no offense, but I'd hate to attach my name to something that went:

"Dear Randy.

You're really cool, and I like you a lot. Do you like me? (Check one)

___ YES I like you
    ___ NO, you suck

My Mom says you're sorta cool too, but you shouldn't have mooned the Packers. I thought your butt looked good.

I'd really like you to stay with the Vikings. I already have a lot of your stuff...like cards and jerseys and stuff, but the price will drop if you aren't a Viking anymore.

Plus, you look really cool in the uniform.

If you are thinking of leaving, just remember that if you do, I will hate you forever...and so will all (3) of the people whose names I attached to this letter.

Love,

John Smith

PS: Don't you think this Power Rangers staionary is cool? I got it for a buck."

Not to say that your letter will look like that (At least I HOPE not), but one never knows.

For example, when my now 13 year old daughter was 10, she sent an "I love you" email to Aaron Carter. Unfortunately, she neglected to sign it, and the default senders name was MINE. So, Aaron Carter is probably living in fear right now thinking I love him.

So, post it up and let us decide AFTER we see it. Also, we may be able to suggest changes you may want to make prior to "launch".

Caine

Thats is the funniest stuff I have ever read!!! Caine, you 'da man! :salute: We are going to have a good time finding a title for you! :king:

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

NAMES FOR MOSS LETTERS

I bet Hovan sign with the Raiders, lol.

Anyone want to hazard a guess at what he will be worth? (contract value)

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast