Thread: My thoughts!

Json is offline GM

My thoughts!

I was pumped once I heard about Chester Taylor. I have seen him a few times and don't be suprised that we have found a hidden gem within free agency. With the new offensive line in tact we will be dominating up front. This also is great because it will give Brad J. a few extra seconds (which is an eternity in the NFL as a QB) to make his reads. He is very accurate the way it is so this will only make him better. Can you guys believe the man power our front line is going to have? It will be a force to reckon with and I'll gurantee Da Bears and packer backers are shakin in there booties. I actually have a real close friend thats a packer backer and he hates when I talk about our free agency and the guys we've picked up. He has a good idea about Brad Childress as well and was ticked when our main man Zygi signed him. So is there any one as excited as me for the new season to start? Hell, the draft is going to be extremely exciting because of all the first day draft picks we have. We are not in good shape, we are fricken excellent shape. I have mad kudo's to give to the TOA at this point. They have don't nothing less then impress. Now lets see the Vikings mold into dominate football team for the next few years and get a SB as well as great momentum for the new stadium!!!

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: My thoughts!

welcome to the site btw..

and i like how you mentioned the bears and packers, but not the lions... hahaha

yea.. at the beginning of the offseason i was a little worried, and the CPEP trade was scaring me... but now.. i'm phsyched out and ready to go!!
    i m better than you, so just give up...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

We are gonna kick a$$!!! Heh heh heh!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

freaky is offline Starter

dude, we were excited beyond belief last year & look what happened! quiet confidence this time...different system & philosophy has definitely created optimism but like the defense last year, this all may take time to come together..SKOL!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

yea we are all really optmisitic, but not really about this season just the future of the organization in the long run.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Yes, we were excited last year, but we had so many new players that had to learn to play together, so it was hard to say "this is our year". Building a team takes time, and getting a new coach is the right move. I think this team will make giant strides in the next couple of seasons. Watch out Pack!

chilifoot is offline Starter

i'm excited at the beginning of every season, if for no other reason than the fact that football's back...

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

we are still a transition team...but a transition team with a large upside.

chilifoot is offline Starter

i'd just like to see us make the playoffs and maybe win a playoff game or two.... is that too much to ask? in meathead's regime, it was. i don't think it is anymore

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

Lets go Vikings 2006 Season. Can't wait