Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Formo is offline Team Alumni

Re: My supposed new Vikings jersey..

"digital420" wrote:
    ok..

the problem with my new Prize jersey has been discovered.

I won the jersey from warvf's site. autographed Kwill authentic jersey.

they sent it.. not as a gift package.. but as a sold item of 300 dollars value.

now i'm not sure why. but they had a bad phone number. i went and made sure it was the right one. and fedex has left it 1 month in the storage of the greek customs. now we have a running bill of around 140 euro. which is somewhere near the 300 dollar price tag of the jersey..

!#$%!#$% greek customs!!!
    now fedex is trying to see what they can do. while i'm trying to get ahold of "MINNESOTA VIKINGS FOOTBALL LLC" to ask them to send a gift purchase order instead of the 300 dollar one. that will drop the price down to 50-60 euro and i'll be payin around 120 bucks..

if it wasn't such a kick jiggly arse !#$%!#% kewl jersy.. i wouldn't follow through. but I WANT IT!!

DiGiTaL

That sucks.
    Hard.
    Sorry man.
    =/
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"digital420" wrote:
    ok..

now i'm not sure why. but they had a bad phone number. i went and made sure it was the right one. and fedex has left it 1 month in the storage of the greek customs. now we have a running bill of around 140 euro. which is somewhere near the 300 dollar price tag of the jersey..

now fedex is trying to see what they can do. while i'm trying to get ahold of "MINNESOTA VIKINGS FOOTBALL LLC" to ask them to send a gift purchase order instead of the 300 dollar one. that will drop the price down to 50-60 euro and i'll be payin around 120 bucks..

if it wasn't such a kick jiggly arse !#$%!#% kewl jersy.. i wouldn't follow through. but I WANT IT!!

DiGiTaL

Karma is making you earn that jersey...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:
    "digital420" wrote:
    ok..

DiGiTaL

Karma is making you earn that jersey...
    probably.. i did a lot of reasearch the week up to a game to see just how the stats and teams looked vs each other.

positional, fore and against. but.. yeah.. your probably right!!

!#$%!#$ i want that jersey!!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123