Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

My Side Of The Fence

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I must say that i can see why there arent a lot of packer articles on the site. It was kinda boring to read about that. No Offense.
    No offense taken.

Of course, I could easily make them "interesting" by stooping to Viking-baiting or doing some Packers-are-great/Viking-suck stuff, which I'm sure would get more people's attention.

I love the Pack, hate the Vikes, but recognize this rivalry as the greatest in the league right now. If I'm going to write articles, I'd rather focus on that than chest-thumping my team over yours. Coming onto a Vikes site and doing such would be in pretty poor taste.

I will work to improve.
    I have to give you credit for that. It is kinda a relief hearing something like that wrather than "vikes suck vikes suck" which comes out of a lot of pack fans. Viking fans are not innocent of the same crime towards pack fans either though.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

chubchub is offline Rookie

My Side Of The Fence

Los-the Pack sucked for 20 years(7o's,8o's and most of the 90's was all about the Bears and Vikes)Pack is an afterthought. Yah you won three titles but we weren't affected. We sucked when you won.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

My Side Of The Fence

Good articles Los, I guess it's hard to be on a rivals site and write articles without someone getting on you for it.
    Credit for sticking your neck by posting these in the site and I, for one, find them interesting to read.
    For those who think it easy to put together an article try it, you might find the first one easy to do but then it gets a little harder when you have to follow up.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

My Side Of The Fence

Good article los. Thats one reason why a lot of people like you on are site besides not being a trash talker and those typical packer fans named peter. Lmao.

Good job man, but sorry i dont think we'll ever get you a packer section on this site any time soon. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

My Side Of The Fence

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Good article los. Thats one reason why a lot of people like you on are site besides not being a trash talker and those typical packer fans named peter. Lmao.

Good job man, but sorry i dont think we'll ever get you a packer section on this site any time soon. :lol:
    Thanks guys. Just wanted to try my hand at it, and I have to admit, most of you have been more receptive to me than I would have expected, so I figured it was worth a shot.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

My Side Of The Fence

I also enjoyed reading them. I appreciated the fact that you really presented them without a lot of one sided tunnel vision. Good job you write very well.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

My Side Of The Fence

"little redhead" wrote:
    I also enjoyed reading them. I appreciated the fact that you really presented them without a lot of one sided tunnel vision. Good job you write very well.
    Muchas gracias, Red! :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

My Side Of The Fence

Great story from your past Los. The whole post was well done. Bah, lol, why do you post stuff like that on weeks I work over 80 hours? If your wondering why there is a reply now, I have two whole days off, in a row! And I was looking at what I have missed. =).

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

My Side Of The Fence

I enjoyed the reading, thanks Los.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123