Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Packerguy is offline Rookie

IN MY OPINION....ITS NOT MUCH

Many of you viking fans are sooooo delusional. U actually think your team somehow has a chance. U may ............but its not reality........it would be a huge upset if u guys did anything in the playoffs...(yes i think u will make the playoffs) but many of u think they are great somehow.

Make no mistake......... my packers are basically average as your club is...........and anything can happen........ but to think or rely on your club doing anything is just beating yourself.

EXPECT NOTHING...............THEN THE RETURN IS GREAT.....IKNOW.........IT HAPPENED IN 96 FOR ME.......

I DONT HATE U

I JUST HATE UR TEAM.............BUT IM A PACKER..........THATS EXPECTED...............I WOULD EXJPECT NOTHING LESS FROM U

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

You obviously hate to conform to the higher end of the literacy curve as well :scratch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Next hater please

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    You obviously hate to conform to the higher end of the literacy curve as well :scratch:
    \

are u talking about my grammar............oh well.................maybe its not the best...........u want to take an iq test with me.................?.............................i know i dont........this is just a forum........................not college...........but if it makes u feel better .......to think u are sooooo much smarter than I am .......good.......u can.........and maybe even your club will do something..........

so do any of u play battlefield 1942........ i wish some of u did.....its a good game and we could play abit...........by the way i am not 14...........i am 34 and i work nights.........so its my day off and i am fucking around.........but oh well.....some will rip me for that i suppose.......

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: IN MY OPINION....ITS NOT MUCH

"Packerguy" wrote:
    Many of you viking fans are sooooo delusional. U actually think your team somehow has a chance. U may ............but its not reality........it would be a huge upset if u guys did anything in the playoffs...(yes i think u will make the playoffs) but many of u think they are great somehow.

Make no mistake......... my packers are basically average as your club is...........and anything can happen........ but to think or rely on your club doing anything is just beating yourself.

EXPECT NOTHING...............THEN THE RETURN IS GREAT.....IKNOW.........IT HAPPENED IN 96 FOR ME.......

I DONT HATE U

I JUST HATE UR TEAM.............BUT IM A PACKER..........THATS EXPECTED...............I WOULD EXJPECT NOTHING LESS FROM U
    Well duh, this is a viking forum not a nfl forum. Do you expect all of us to just quit and die when theres a chance to win the divison and go to the playoffs? Of course it may seem dillusional that we have a chance and all since we support our team 100 percent. Packer fans are the same way. They are just as dillusional thinking they got a chance.
    But in the playoffs everyone is starting 0-0 and anything can happen.

I dont think anyone here think our team is great. Good at best when we win and below avg when we lose. Im sure pack fans are the same way.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

scorptile is offline Starter

that is what i have been sayin both teams are not great but they are good when they play as a team but when they dont they are ranked down there with the rest of the bad teams...and btw i used to play battlefield1942 but havent touched it in awhile...i still play cs though...even have my own server with a buddy of mine..
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Delta Force..., Ghost Recon... and Codemasters all the way,....... However the map board games are the best still,............. by bunker hill,....... Squad Leader and Blitzkrig.......... ranks amoung the best.

Packerguy if you do play Battlefield1942 one thing you should already know....... never but never..... underestimate your opponent.
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

.................................................. .........................
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Oh my....my eyes have been opened...I will now divest myself of all Viking memorabilia, and switch alliegence to a superior team. Anyone know of one? No?

Packerguy, while I respect your right to your opinion, I certainly believe that it's completely full of crap. Did you come here to make yourself feel better? Saying the Vikings aren't "Good" somehow makes it O.K. that the Packers blow chunks this year as well? Does it somehow validate your reasons for being a Packer fan?

Sorry, Sport, not going to happen.

Caine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast