Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: My New Best Friend

"vikingivan" wrote:
    I do have a Vikings cap autographed by Chuck Foreman.
    I paid $20.00 for it in Mankato in 2002.
    Chuck signed it right there for me and posed for photos with my 3 kids.
    I have a full size helmet he signed for me at Training camp in either 2004 or 2005. I was the only one in the tent with him at the time & he took his time & gave me a real nice autograph. He's been there every year that I've been there.

I also have a few pics & a football he signed for me this year at Wal-Mart. He does a lot signings for charity purposes & has been in the SE Minnesota area several times.

[img width=450 height=561]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/CF3.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=365]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/CF4.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=544]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/2CF.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    So I am currently residing in Frederick, MD-hometown, and still home to Chuck Foreman. I was chilling with my friend marcus and his cousin shatana. I was talking to shatana and we started talking football and of course I had to talk up my vikings. She asked me if I knew who Chuck Foreman was and I was like DUH, hells yea I do. Well it turns out she's his god daughter and I get to meet him next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Were you even born yet when he played?
    Doubt it, I was born in 85. But if you know anything about my mom you'd be quick to realize why I know about Eller and Tark and Foreman and Ahmad Rashad and so on.
    Are you insinuating that your mom had sexual relations with a handful of Vikings players of that era?
    Or just that your mom was/is a huge Vikings fan?
    I'm confused.
    ???
    Huge vikings fan doesn't even begin to describe her. Freakin insane is more like it. I remember a couple of years ago how we were at church, mass was over, and we're all eating donuts and drinking oj because every 1st sunday of the month our church does it. Anyway, this guy and my mom were talking football and he was supposedly a packer fan. They start carrying on a conversation and apparently he told her that the vikings were horrible and were gonna be horrible for years to come. Whether he was serious or joking I have no idea-my mom is 100% adamant that he was serious, but then again she's freakin crazy. I think him being a packer fan had something to do with it. Anyway she dumped her cup of oj on his head on the spot-AT CHURCH!!!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    So I am currently residing in Frederick, MD-hometown, and still home to Chuck Foreman. I was chilling with my friend marcus and his cousin shatana. I was talking to shatana and we started talking football and of course I had to talk up my vikings. She asked me if I knew who Chuck Foreman was and I was like DUH, hells yea I do. Well it turns out she's his god daughter and I get to meet him next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Were you even born yet when he played?
    Doubt it, I was born in 85. But if you know anything about my mom you'd be quick to realize why I know about Eller and Tark and Foreman and Ahmad Rashad and so on.
    Are you insinuating that your mom had sexual relations with a handful of Vikings players of that era?
    Or just that your mom was/is a huge Vikings fan?
    I'm confused.
    ???
    Huge vikings fan doesn't even begin to describe her. Freakin insane is more like it. I remember a couple of years ago how we were at church, mass was over, and we're all eating donuts and drinking oj because every 1st sunday of the month our church does it. Anyway, this guy and my mom were talking football and he was supposedly a packer fan. They start carrying on a conversation and apparently he told her that the vikings were horrible and were gonna be horrible for years to come. Whether he was serious or joking I have no idea-my mom is 100% adamant that he was serious, but then again she's freakin crazy. I think him being a packer fan had something to do with it. Anyway she dumped her cup of oj on his head on the spot-AT CHURCH!!!
    yer mom rocks!!!!

mine didn't pull off somethin so slammin.. but after i got kicked outta church for asking 2 many questions they couldn't answer.. my mom stood up and said "a 14 yr old has just proven that he (the pastor) knows less about the bible then he does finance"
    1 year later the church went bankrupt..

kudos to yer mom for puttin the packer backer in place!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234