Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Vikings' No. 3 QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson: 'awesome year' despite no action

Vikings' No. 3 QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson: 'awesome year' despite no action - TwinCities.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing him for a series or 2, provided it wasn't only garbage time. How do you know you don't have the next Brady sitting on your bench? I don't get how so many of these QB's wash out without ever seeing the field and guys like Ponder get to suck it up for 30 starts.
    You sure the heck wouldn't know it from watching a series or two my friend.

Oh wait, you are already convinced Ponder is crap. That must mean you can evaluate talent faster than our coaching staff...........My apologies......
    How do you know the staff has not seen enough? Maybe Webb and MBT are not showing any progress. 25 starts is enough to evaluate.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    You sure the heck wouldn't know it from watching a series or two my friend.

Oh wait, you are already convinced Ponder is crap. That must mean you can evaluate talent faster than our coaching staff...........My apologies......
    Those were 2 separate thoughts. I never said we'd find out if he were the next Brady after a series or 2, but it would be nice to find out what we have before we just cut him. Instead we're going to waste these final 3 games on Ponder when we already know what we have in him.

I along with 90% of the fan base, and most of the "experts" have evaluated Ponder faster than our coaching staff. We all have eyes. Most of us evaluated TJack long before the coaching staff did as well. Do you see a pattern? You on the other hand have supported TJack (still do?), ripped on Favre, and are now making excuses for Ponder. I let you off the hook with Favre because I think that was more about him being an ex Puker. But as knowledgeable as you seem to be about football, I don't want to see you anywhere near the QB making decisions of the Vikings anytime soon my friend lol.
    Post of the year. Well said. He is a confused old man. Haven't we all learned that by now?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123