Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    jpape's Avatar
    jpape is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    26

    My First Viking Game!

    I'm so excited to go! My girlfriend suprised me with an early birthday present, I was kind of confused because my birthday is on Halloween. I ripped open the card and there are two tickets for MNF!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: My First Viking Game!

    Happy Birthday to Yee.
    Sounds like you have a good girlfriend.

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: My First Viking Game!

    You'll definitely enjoy the Dome experience.

    Where are the seats located?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    SWAYZE74's Avatar
    SWAYZE74 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    258

    Re: My First Viking Game!

    Congrats...should be a great game..i too have a girlfriend (now fiance)
    that surprized me with tix 2 years ago..still hoping she does the same this year...just do your part and make that dome stupid loud...lose your voice if ya have to...i know i did...hehe

    peace...
    peace...

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: My First Viking Game!

    "jpape" wrote:
    I'm so excited to go! My girlfriend suprised me with an early birthday present, I was kind of confused because my birthday is on Halloween. I ripped open the card and there are two tickets for MNF!
    SKOL VIKINGS!
    That's pretty cool!
    SKOL!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    Metrodump's Avatar
    Metrodump is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    156

    Re: My First Viking Game!

    Congrats on scorin some tix dog!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    You'll definitely enjoy the Dome experience.
    Well, I dont know bout dat. Okay, it be loud and da crowd be a rockin, so wiff regards to dat, it be good I spoze.

    I be ready fo kickoff aweready. Espn now be be playing bears and seattle highlights, followed by bears and seattle highlights, followed by mo bears and seattle highlights, den some sick asss TO pimpin


    Offline

  7. #7
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: My First Viking Game!

    "jpape" wrote:
    I'm so excited to go! My girlfriend suprised me with an early birthday present, I was kind of confused because my birthday is on Halloween. I ripped open the card and there are two tickets for MNF!
    SKOL VIKINGS!
    Enjoy the game!
    Take one of your buddies to the game instead of her....see if it's true love.
    8)
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: My First Viking Game!

    Happy Birthday... and marry that girl! ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    JellyBean2144's Avatar
    JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    475

    Re: My First Viking Game!

    "jpape" wrote:
    I'm so excited to go! My girlfriend suprised me with an early birthday present, I was kind of confused because my birthday is on Halloween. I ripped open the card and there are two tickets for MNF!
    SKOL VIKINGS!
    Happy Birthday and enjoy the game.

  10. #10
    jpape's Avatar
    jpape is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    26

    Re: My First Viking Game!

    Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes! I'm out of here at 2 I will be at the dome around 345

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Little help all... first Viking game
    By soonerbornNbred in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 08:40 AM
  2. First Viking Game
    By fanofteam in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:51 AM
  3. My first viking game
    By Schulzy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 11:18 AM
  4. Offensive game plan for tomorrow's Viking/Packer game
    By umaguma1979 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 08:43 AM
  5. Get any Viking game ever on VHS or DVD
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 06:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •