Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Fear

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

My Fear

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Do you guys think that was a cheap shot Sapp put on whoever the hell that guy for the packers was?
    football is football. i think it was cheap shot tho. but all players always are looking to lay wood on somebody, so its their game. i am sure that sapp has had his share.
    havent seen ya talking bout the gophers??

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

My Fear

Gopher hockey or football? or both? I didn't get too many replies so I kind of stopped! I didn't want to look like too big of an idiot talking about gopher hockey all by myself! Gopher hockey still #1 and gopher football showed the SEC what our running game can do! 'bama hadn't given up a 100 yard rusher all year, we had two do it in one game! Our tandem is better than the tandem they have at Auburn!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: My Fear

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Good points Los, but c'mon do you really see you boy Jue catching Moss for that late hit, or do you actually see Kampman getting enough pressure to put a hit on Culpepper? And if he does get pressure, can he catch him out of the pocket!! I mean c'mon!! jk
    Okay, you got me there. The thought of Jue even laying a hit on someone legally is kind of laughable.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

My Fear

"vikes can do" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Do you guys think that was a cheap shot Sapp put on whoever the hell that guy for the packers was?
    football is football. i think it was cheap shot tho. but all players always are looking to lay wood on somebody, so its their game. i am sure that sapp has had his share.
    havent seen ya talking bout the gophers??
    It's a toughie. I know I hated it when I saw it. It was legal. But it was also unnecessary, and it caused a season-ending injury. It's a lot of "too bad" and "Wrong place" and "keep your head on a swivel", but the fact it was that fat piece of crap Sapp didn't make it any easier.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

"vikes can do" wrote:

see this is what i mean. from his nickname to his avatar to his lil snippets. he thinks he is so clever. and he is. but that doesnt mean that we cant give him a little razzin on here every once in a while.. esp this week. :salute: :thumbright:
    jj
    Hey...this week, bring it on! :blackeye:

My Fear

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Gopher hockey or football? or both? I didn't get too many replies so I kind of stopped! I didn't want to look like too big of an idiot talking about gopher hockey all by myself! Gopher hockey still #1 and gopher football showed the SEC what our running game can do! 'bama hadn't given up a 100 yard rusher all year, we had two do it in one game! Our tandem is better than the tandem they have at Auburn!!
    well vkg4life,
    i havent really followed hockey, but i did watch most of the bowl game. MBIII is going to play for the vikings one day. i have a feeling. lol. do you think he is good enuff to make it on sundays. i obviously dont get to watch the gophers evey week, but i am a big ten fan and watch as many games i can. and i hope you hate the blue as much as i do. i know u do, and prob my buckeyes too. lol
    what is it with the ohio/minny connection? glen mason? osu alum. all the vikings that were buckeyes. weird! well, if you wanna talk big ten football i'm there with ya. hell, i can talk some hockey too, but i am sure that you have all the skinny on that. i know that i am missing the nhl. i was looking for a post in the other forum, but i thought i would bring it up in here.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:

see this is what i mean. from his nickname to his avatar to his lil snippets. he thinks he is so clever. and he is. but that doesnt mean that we cant give him a little razzin on here every once in a while.. esp this week. :salute: :thumbright:
    jj
    Hey...this week, bring it on! :blackeye:
    is that blackeye from another website? lol irate:
    i know someone wouldnt do that to you in here unless you went out of your mind one day and starting posting like packaman. which i will hold my breath for the end of the world first!
    well this is the second "this is it" .when you first started your "dates" sig, i bet u didnt think you would have to put a 3rd down there, even tho u knew it could happen, you prob thought (cpl weeks ago) that it would not.
    well do you think who gets the ball first or last is going to win? i cant believe that after the whole season it might come down to a 2min drill or a coin flip? or both? ugh!!! no mo ot!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

My Fear

"vikes can do" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    well vkg4life,
    i havent really followed hockey, but i did watch most of the bowl game. MBIII is going to play for the vikings one day. i have a feeling. lol. do you think he is good enuff to make it on sundays. i obviously dont get to watch the gophers evey week, but i am a big ten fan and watch as many games i can. and i hope you hate the blue as much as i do. i know u do, and prob my buckeyes too. lol
    what is it with the ohio/minny connection? glen mason? osu alum. all the vikings that were buckeyes. weird! well, if you wanna talk big ten football i'm there with ya. hell, i can talk some hockey too, but i am sure that you have all the skinny on that. i know that i am missing the nhl. i was looking for a post in the other forum, but i thought i would bring it up in here.
    I do think that MBIII will have a shot in the pros, he'll probably be a 4th-7th round pick, but that all depends on wether he stays healthy next year or not. I actually think that Maroney will come out next year too and he will go higher in the draft.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123