Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My dream

My dream

Last night i was dreaming about Rex..it was a pretty long dream but all i can remember from it was that he threw 8 int in tomarrows game. lol i wish that could happen

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My dream

That would be nice if it happened.
    Stop eating spicy food before you go to bed

"WVV" wrote:
    haha actually i did have some tacos

that would be awesome. i hope you dont mind if i add this here but i had a crazy dream last night too. i was at this one place and all the vikes players were there (coming out of the locker room or something) and they all went into this little room and there was this doctor and like t will was the last one out of the locker room and i stopped to talk to him and im like everything will be alright, dont worry about it (or something i cant
    remember) and while i said that the doctor walked by and then twill and i talked for just a few minutes and then we were in this room w/ the doc and for some reason he had my NEW purple gloves on and we were all looking at him and all the sudden he picks up a scissors and stabbs himself right in the heart and got blood all over my gloves. and then he died. and this was like right before our high school state championship game (at our home field for some reason, instead of where they usually have state fball) and i missed the whole game. it was weird.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

"nflvikings4455" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    haha actually i did have some tacos
    Tacos rule

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    that would be awesome. i hope you dont mind if i add this here but i had a crazy dream last night too. i was at this one place and all the vikes players were there (coming out of the locker room or something) and they all went into this little room and there was this doctor and like t will was the last one out of the locker room and i stopped to talk to him and im like everything will be alright, dont worry about it (or something i cant
    remember) and while i said that the doctor walked by and then twill and i talked for just a few minutes and then we were in this room w/ the doc and for some reason he had my NEW purple gloves on and we were all looking at him and all the sudden he picks up a scissors and stabbs himself right in the heart and got blood all over my gloves. and then he died. and this was like right before our high school state championship game (at our home field for some reason, instead of where they usually have state fball) and i missed the whole game. it was weird.
    Stop eating spicy food before you go to bed too

"WVV" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    Stop eating spicy food before you go to bed too
    lol you must've eaten a lot of tacos

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Interesting dreams to say the least guys. I think after the first four picks Lovie would take Rex out, but then Griese could throw the next four picks!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

I dont think the Bears will let Grossman throw more than 25 times against the Vikes given the forecasted conditions and the Pat williams *wildcard* injury condition.
    My feeling is that Thomas Jones will get 40 carries and the Bears try to gring it out.
    If thats the case, the Vikes have a great chance.
    My thought is that Phat Pat is healthier than the injury report indicates.
    The Vikes need to beopportunistic of denfense to hang around agaiinst the Bears.

MplsViking is offline Starter

"umaguma1979" wrote:
    I dont think the Bears will let Grossman throw more than 25 times against the Vikes given the forecasted conditions and the Pat williams *wildcard* injury condition.
    My feeling is that Thomas Jones will get 40 carries and the Bears try to gring it out.
    If thats the case, the Vikes have a great chance.
    My thought is that Phat Pat is healthier than the injury report indicates.
    The Vikes need to beopportunistic of denfense to hang around agaiinst the Bears.
    40 carries!!!???? He won't even get 25, guarenteed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast