Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

My crow tastes amazing

I have backed a man named Michael Bennett for about 3 years now. Tonight Mewelde Moore basically told me I was a huge idiot. I can't do anything but accept the fact that I was totally wrong. Absolutely wrong. I have not been so wrong in a while. Cheers Mewelde. Great job and keep on running hard.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My crow tastes amazing

TOBASCO FOR YOU!!! - The Cajun Nazi

That way the taste will be even more amazing!!! LOL!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

This isn't about eating crow or saying I told you so, this is about the Coach finally doing something right for one game atleast. If he is the best, you keep starting him. You don't yank him next week, or the next week, or the next week.

Don't feel like the idiot(all that put up the hard fight for MB), it is not your(our) fault. It is the Meathead's fault for misleading us week in and wek out.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

memo was so good tonight. bennett had one run to the outside that was good. he cannot run behind the line, that isnt what he does. we should try him and punt/.kick return; with all that speed you never know. but he woiuld probley fumble, so the bench works.
    We're bringing purple back.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

the only question i have about moore is can he be injury free all season and be the man all 16 games of the year

Thanks Josdin

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

yea i really think moore flashed some greatness tonight. i still think bennett should have got some more plays. like always bennett gets the garbage plays and one good play called back, but hey this is moores nights.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I think as long as we limit him to 20 carries a game he can make it. Hopefully that wrist will heal some more. Did you hear the reason for kneeling it at the end? Almost laughable. Moore is hurt, Fason is a rookie, and Bennett.......is bad and fumble prone. The real question is when do you think Fason passes Bennett on the depth chart?
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cajunvike" wrote:

I knew you were a Nazi!

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

I knew you were a Nazi!
    uh-oh! :sad:

:lol:

Go vikes!!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Eating Crow? Ummm, did the Memofans/Bennett haters do that after the lions game? Did they bench Memo for fumbles? Bennett is not a fumbler like Ahman Green. Look at his stats.

The thing that sucks, is Memo is great. I love watching him run. Couldn't wait to see him on the field after he was drafted. But, Bennett is every bit as good. Now we have one game where Memo runs for half the yards on twice the carries, and bennett runs for what? 1/10th the yards on 1/4 the carries? Where they both play in the same game, mind you.

The rift caused on the site to me, isn't any fun. Its not like either one of them is Denard Walker. I have seen Nate called a bust...yah, 2nd year 3rd rounder a bust...I have seen pages and pages of threads calling for Brian Williams head...yeah, he has played great late. I have seen thread after thread to have Linehan's head, now half the sight seems to want him for president..I mean head coach. Everyone was calling for Cpep's head two years ago, then he was the greatest, then they wanted his head again. Tice coulda lost his job at least 200,000 times on this sight. Same with Rusty Tillman. NO ONE is calling for Tillman's head now, what happened? Same old silliness. Booing KWill, and Troy Will....at the draft......hmmm.

Perhaps we should have a thread where the Coaches/players/front office could call for fans heads. Team game. You getta have who you brought to this dance ( a few rare exceptions like Fonoti).

How many fans would the coaches/players/front office cut, if in fantasy land it didn't affect their pay, offend the NFL, etc?

I am happy to see Memo do great. He is a Viking. I AM a Bennett fan, but if its waltzing Mwelde this week, ...hey, we beat the pack. That does matter. Fickle fan stuff? Nah, don't matter at all.

Who is everyone gonna boo next year in Winter Park? Just as well stay consistent. Maybe after a few years, Madden can chime in to say that is what they do to their new first rounders to show they like them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast