LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

My case against Tice

Rankings in the NFC NORTH

Talent

1. Minnesota Vikings I'll admit it. You have your Mossy guy, Daunte is a Pro Bowler, a good O line, and another pro bowler on defense. Not to mention a solid running back corps.

2. Green Bay Packers Pretty close. We shored up the defense this year with some pickups. Our O line makes our QB and RB look great.

3. Chicago Bears. Young and fun to watch.

4. Detroit Lions. Rams were a fluke. That was emotion with nothing to lose, like the Cardinals.

Coaches:

1. Mariucci. Will be better once he has some talent on that team, which won't be until Millen is gone.

2. Dick Jauron. I think he's a great coach, who did a lot a little too late this season.

3. Mike Sherman. Not bad...needed Favre's father to bring together the team, as he has a hard time doing it himself. Plans so well he forgets to actually motivate the team at times.

4. Mike Tice. With perhaps the most talent in the division, the Vikings fell apart, couldn't win the ones they needed, and couldn't explain why. He's in way over his head and, once again, preventing a talented team from succeeding. Did you go through this about 5 years ago?

Tice is taking the talent you have and messing it up. He has no backbone, is a big blowhard, and I honestly think he doesn't know what he's doing. With him, the inmates are running the prison. Keep him around, and you can look forward to more seasons like this one.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

My case against Tice