Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

My 2 cents... (worth a nickel around here)

Well, of all teams, the Vikings are the one I DIDN'T want to play. Gonna be one hell of a battle. I do see the Pack on top at the end, but not the blowout most analysits are predicting.

I do think the Moss crybaby act will hurt your team as well. A leader such as Daunte shouldn't put up with that BS. If that was your 4th string WR, he'd be benched. In fact, I think if you'd bench Moss, you'd win. I know, I know... crazy... but he's not hurt anymore, and he's still not performing.

Anyway... here's to fun banter and good ribbing... and what a way to start the New Year!!! ccasion5:
    3 Straight Division Champs

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: My 2 cents... (worth a nickel around here)

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Well, of all teams, the Vikings are the one I DIDN'T want to play. Gonna be one hell of a battle. I do see the Pack on top at the end, but not the blowout most analysits are predicting.

I do think the Moss crybaby act will hurt your team as well. A leader such as Daunte shouldn't put up with that BS. If that was your 4th string WR, he'd be benched. In fact, I think if you'd bench Moss, you'd win. I know, I know... crazy... but he's not hurt anymore, and he's still not performing.

Anyway... here's to fun banter and good ribbing... and what a way to start the New Year!!! ccasion5:
    lol, that analysis and a nickel wouldnt get you a piece of bubble gum

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    he's not hurt anymore, and he's still not performing.
    Yeah he was 5-66 and a score w/ a 60 + yd TD called back due to a POS OL.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Not bad packman, you made a half decent post for once. Yes you guys did not want to see us. But, it will not be easy winning 3 in a row from the Viks. Especially when you barely beat us and in the same fashion both games!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

With the way the Vikes played yesterday I was hoping that Carolina would have won and put us out of our misery. I am glad we get to play the Pack next week, it will be fun win or lose (can not be a draw).

Is this the first meeting between these teams in the playoffs or am I mistaken?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Your 2 cents aren't worth ass soup.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

GO VIKES! last chance to make us proud till August 2005

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

To whoever asked, yes this is the first playoff game between the two teams!

Quote by jackyl on Moss' performance: "Yeah he was 5-66 and a score w/ a 60 + yd TD called back due to a POS OL."

Do you not like Adam Goldberg or did I read the end of that statement wrong! I think you're really a viking fan at heart, you are just putting on a front with that cowboy NFL tag!! jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Well, of all teams, the Vikings are the one I DIDN'T want to play. :
    [size=7px][/size]

Because you are gonna loose. I wanted Washington to win so
    we would play GB. When we win NO ONE will be able to wipe the smile
    from my face
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

mrdrae is offline Rookie

I did not want to play the vikings either, but on second thought what better team to play given that we played them twice and basiclly know what they can and cannot do on the field. It will be a good game but the pressure is all on the vikings. To me it seems that the vikings cannot handle pressure very well. They just can't win the big game. Why should anything change?
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast