Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My 2 Cents...

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

My 2 Cents...

The only LB that ever really gets any pressure is Newman, I actually saw claborne run over a blocker last sunday, he's really coming on towards the end of the year. Newman is the best blitzing LB, we let rogers go because we convertade him to DE, know hes on the packers.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

My 2 Cents...

We ran many sweeps against you guys in the first game and were quite successful. We also ran them in the dome last year and were equally as successful. And you guys tried to pass through the air against us the first time and could not find the end zone. You praying the Favre throws some ducks relies on your pass rush. Is that something you really want to rely on against a very good O-Line?

Trust me, if you guys go about passing the ball 45 times, yes, you will score points and you will gain many yards, but you will lose the game. Ive seen many teams play against us licking their chops at our crappy pass D and end up finding themselves down 14 points, like you guys when you came to Lambeau. If you do not run the ball effectively against us, you will lose. The stats don't lie. The only teams that didnt run against us and still had success were Indy and Philly, but Philly used the swing pass to replace their running game. As well as screens.[/quote]
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

My 2 Cents...

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Sorry, I have to disagree. The Pack D backs are ripe for the picking, if we can move the ball through the air and put up a lead of 21 points. Then we force Farve to pass, he will put up some ducks that we can pickoff.
    We ran many sweeps against you guys in the first game and were quite successful. We also ran them in the dome last year and were equally as successful. And you guys tried to pass through the air against us the first time and could not find the end zone. You praying the Favre throws some ducks relies on your pass rush. Is that something you really want to rely on against a very good O-Line? Im sorry, but you are incorrect.
    I guess you missed the last 3 games the Pack has played, Favre has been putting up ducks. Carroll has been getting holding penalties left and right, and teams have been burning your secondary on a consistant bases.

With Randy healthy and Burleson coming on it could bombs away!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

My 2 Cents...

I dont really remember the Lions picking apart our secondary, they were in that game simply because they ran the ball. Obviously you missed the Jacksonville game where Fred Taylor shredded our defense and Byron Leftwich made 2 nice end zone throws and thats about it. what are you talking about the last 3 games? Teams have been playing with us because they are able to run the ball.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

My 2 Cents...

Philly smoked your secondary!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

My 2 Cents...

Your pretty confident in your team, really confindent for a team that hasnt beat one solid team this year. I guess you could put us in that catagory but we didnt have our packer killer. Better know than then. National TV, his first game against you guys this year, damn he's gonna tear shit up.

Forget what you did last year in the dome, this is this year, all of our viking fans know we can beat you, what would stop us from believing that. Favre sucks in the dome, your defensive secondary is shit and you won our last meeting on a botched call. GOOD LUCK!

My 2 Cents...

Your D-Line=Above Average
    Your linebackers=Terrible
    Your Secondary=Average
    Your Overall Defense=Below Average

All this = 150+ Yards for Ahman Green baby. Dont start getting in a spitting contest about shitty defense. And yes, I am very confident about a team that has gone 7-2 in their last 9 contests against a team that does not know how to win the big game. The Vikes never win the big game and they do not have the leadership to win the big game. I hope you guys have a better excuse for getting beat on Friday.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

My 2 Cents...

Don't start talking about how we "never do well in the big game." Wouldn't you say that the Pack/Jags game was pretty big for GB? Seems as though they don't always do too well in big games either, mostly because Fav'Ray tries to carry the whole team. As they said during the game, the Packers aren't the cluch team they used to be...

On leadership, Daunte has developed into one helluva leader. He and Randy are the leaders on the team, they get the players pumped, and they are going to do it Friday too.

JWalk, you started this thread off with some dignity, don't let it fade. I don't want to lose respect for you like I have for alot of the Pack fans who come on this site...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

vikoles is offline Coordinator

My 2 Cents...

I respect the guy! No point in throwing spears. He made some good points! This is just good ole fashion football! The Team that wins will
    (1) Run the ball effectively 100+yrds
    (2) Fewest turnovers
    (3) Special team better
    (4) Protects the QB

END OF STORY! IMHO
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

My 2 Cents...

BOTTOM LINE!!!!

Minnesota wins if we mix up the run and the pass and stay with it in the second half....
    2. if we stop the run..

GB wins if Minnesota can't get pressure on Favre he picks our awful secondary apart...
    2. If GB takes the ball out of Favre's hands and runs the ball effectively setting up the play action pass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast