mvn.com

May 10th, 2008

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

Re: MVN Offseason Power Rankings

Thats the first guy that ive seen that said Jared Allen is a selfish player

route33 is offline Waterboy

THE PACKERS WILL BE DOWN THIS YEAR AND FOR YEARS TO COME, LAST YEAR WAS A FLUKE.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"route33" wrote:
    THE PACKERS WILL BE DOWN THIS YEAR AND FOR YEARS TO COME, LAST YEAR WAS A FLUKE.
    Yeaaah!! great 1st post!!

Go introduce yourself into the free beer forum
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    Thats the first guy that ive seen that said Jared Allen is a selfish player
    He says that all Jared is concerned with is sacks. What do you want him to be concerned with, throwing the football? Earth to Nate Rosenblatt, that is his job! We need sacks and pressure on the QB. Didn't you see what your D did to Tom Brady?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Why is everyone (Packer fans and this idiot) so concerned with our QB position. TJ has played in the NFL! This is not even really his 3rd year. He had a pretty decent year last year. What makes him think Rodgers or Brohm are going to get it done?

Also, we don't need Rice to become our #1. The west coast offense is not based on that.

Ultrapurple is offline Rookie

I take this for exactly what it is, a NY Giants fan's opinion on what he thinks! Which carries significantly less weight then the so called "experts" that you see on any given sports network you watch.

I did not bother to research his previous "blogs" to see what he had to say about his "Super Bowl MVP" quarterback early last year when the Giants were struggling. But knowing how fickle the NY fans can be, I'd wager he was not always on the Eli band wagon!

That being said, I am much happier competing with our division rivals for rights to the NFC North crown, then having to battle their rivals for the NFC East! He shows his true colors when he totally dismisses the Cowboy's, and gives "his team" next season's divisional title.

It is his opinion, he is entitled to it. Just as it is my opinion that he is wrong, take them both for exactly what they are worth, ZIP!!!
    UltraPurple, USAF (Ret)
    The Woodlands, Texas

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

I have no problem with his analysis of our team. As a matter of fact, I hope there are more writers (and experts) out there who pick us to be so-so. We still have a lot to prove. But I would rather we go into this season with a lot to prove than to be crowned the champs of the NFC North before a single snap.

Until we start playing, and playing well, what people say about us means absolutely nothing...it only swells our own personal pride. But for me, I know this team made some very good decisions and extraordinary personnel upgrades with one thing in mind...that's what has me excited now. Who cares what bloggers or analysts say at this time...just let us be #1 in the rankings after the SB!
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

P.P.E. is offline Training Camp

"marstc09" wrote:
    Why is everyone (Packer fans and this idiot) so concerned with our QB position. TJ has played in the NFL! This is not even really his 3rd year. He had a pretty decent year last year. What makes him think Rodgers or Brohm are going to get it done?

Also, we don't need Rice to become our #1. The west coast offense is not based on that.
    Against his Giants T. Jackson went 10/12 129 yards and a TD last year.
    Everybody forgets that TJ didn't play but two games his rookie year and missed three due to injury last year.
    He has played 15 games.
    He will get better, all he needs to do is work on his play action(which was horrible last year) fake and throw a few deep a game to make sure the safety's don't creep up..
    As far as Jared Allen being selfish is concerned, i havent heard that anywhere else and on the KC Chiefs for the last four years who could blame him.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i think someone is still bitter over the ass whooping the Vikings handed the Giants last year

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast