MVC Survivor Contest WEEK 1 is in the BOOKS!

The MVC Survivor Contest has reached the end of its first week and I will post who to take off of the "grid" on the vikings.com website, so you can vote again this week for your favorite girl still remaining.
    This week I would like you to vote for your favorite 2 ladies instead of 3. We are still attempting to file this down to a more manageable number, but that all depends on you for now.
    If you are on this list, you were some of the first to cast your selections. Thank you. Your new job this week is to get your friends and neighbors on the ball and get them involved. Do you have other sites you frequent? Spread the news. The more the merrier. Also, keep watch in your email and on purplepride.org for any change in voting process. I know we are currently working on a grid that is directly attached so it is easier for me to calculate votes, but until you hear differently...week 2 will go just like Week 1...send your votes directly to me at this address: [email protected]
    Now, onto the first round of eliminations. You may mark off the follwoing grid positions (remember, letters are the rows (A-E top to bottom) and numbers are the columns (1-7 across the top)):
    A1, A2, A7, B2, B4, B6, C6, D2, D4, E3
    Any submitted votes for these ladies will not be counted from this point on. We all agree that these ladies are all lovely, but when you are limited to only 3 (and now 2) not everyone can win.
    OK, so with this email, week 2 votes are now being accepted. The MVC Survivor Contest continues. This week the voting will last through 12AM Tuesday so get your campaign going and get those votes in for your favorite Purple Pride lady.
    Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking and Norseman
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

MVC Survivor!

The MVC Survivor Contest has reached the end of its first week and I will post who to take off of the "grid" on the vikings.com website, so you can vote again this week for your favorite girl still remaining.
    This week I would like you to vote for your favorite 2 ladies instead of 3. We are still attempting to file this down to a more manageable number, but that all depends on the voters...you!
    If you were some of the first to cast your selections...thank you. Your new job this week is to get your friends and neighbors on the ball and get them involved. Do you have other sites you frequent? Spread the news. The more the merrier. Also, keep watch in your email and on purplepride.org for any change in voting process. I know we are currently working on a grid that is directly attached so it is easier for me to calculate votes, but until you hear differently...week 2 will go just like Week 1...send your votes directly to me at this address: [email protected]
    Now, onto the first round of eliminations. You may mark off the following grid positions (remember, letters are the rows (A-E top to bottom) and numbers are the columns (1-7 across the top)):
    A1, A2, A7, B2, B4, B6, C6, D2, D4, E3
    Any submitted votes for these ladies will not be counted from this point on. We all agree that these ladies are all lovely, but when you are limited to only 3 (and now 2) not everyone can win.
    OK, so with this post, week 2 votes are now being accepted. The MVC Survivor Contest continues. This week the voting will last through 12AM Tuesday so get your campaign going and get those votes in for your favorite Purple Pride lady.
    Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking and Norseman
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: MVC Survivor!

tight