Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MVC Cheerleader Survivor Update!

Only one more day left to vote. Voting for round 1 will end on October the 8th at midnight in whatever time zone you are in. We have been able to (so far) whittle down the competition a little to make it more manageable in the coming weeks, but if you have a favorite cheerleader (or want to have one now) then you need to get to the MVC Contest page (link found on the front page of this site) and get your votes in for your favorite girl before it is too late.
    We are getting some pub from other sites and that means three things:
    - More votes
    - More campaigning for your favorite MVC
    - More great pub and visitors to purplepride.org
    The numbers are rolling in as we speak. Make sure to watch for updates to the contest as we go along. The way you vote may change or how to vote so stay on top of it. if you are already involved in voting, thank you. I will try to email you as things change for voting an such so we are all on the same page.
    Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking and Norseman
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

6-KINGS Guest

Re: MVC Cheerleader Survivor Update!

I would vote, but I really feel it is so demeaning and degrading.
    These women are not mere objects for us to rate and grade like a piece of cow waiting for a USDA inspector to stamp it.

These are Chicks with real lives, that clean houses, cook meals and do the ironing for their man. They are not mindless robots for our viewing pleasure.
    They know when laundry day is, or when the beer is getting low in the fridge.

To have them parade down catwalks for us to ogle them is wrong.
    That is why we gave them vacuum cleaners and pretty underwear.

To go to the game and just stare at them while they giggle is wrong.
    That is why we have strip joints. Where a man can properly thank a woman for doing something like that with a $1 bill and a kiss on the cheek or slap on the backside.
    Not to mention your woman understands it is her obligation to do that in the sack. With just you and your handicam.

But no this "grading" of woman has got to stop! They are people just like men, except for their taters and noonies.

Most of the time I'd let a thread like this go unanswered saying some guys are just like that.
    But I had to put my foot down this time, just like I do with my women.

6-KINGS

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Get down girl go head get down!

I think everyone here and in the Vikings community knows that this Contest gives people every opportunity to take the entire girl into their thoughts by following the links to the vikings.com site where you can read about her degree, and her life outside of cheering and all that. That is why we have it set up that way. This contest is in NO WAY even attempting to be degrading to anyone...especially not our lovely and talented ladies. I just think they need the appreciation and notice by all of us who cheer right along with them on game day.
    Now, you may have meant your entire "degrading" post as a funny, and if so I get it...but for those who think this is truly the case I needed to ONCE AGAIN set the record straight on this contest and its intentions and motives. They are truly done out of respect. Infact, the way this contest is set up you can vote however you want to base your vote, but by going to the link (as the instructions dictate) to go to the vikings.com site you will notice that you do not even get an entire picture of the girls. I am sure you could "ogle" her hair and face, but let's be real here.
    Again, I am merely responding to a "negative" post on something meant to be fun and get us all involved in our Vikings community.
    One more thing to consider about our ladies before I go...if you notice in other magazines and online websites, you will see quite a few ladies from other NFL squads parading themselves in a "less than pure" way. If you even thumb through these publications, it becomes clear that our ladies are not in there. You may ask, "why" but I believe it is because they are classy ladies who do their best to keep the positive image we all (I hope) hold to as Vikings fans.
    NOW, GO VOTE because you only have one more day to make sure your lady makes it to the next round...and if you still think it is "demeaning" vote for all of them and I'll pick your top 3.
    Until next time, I'll see you on the field!

Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking and Norseman
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Hmmmmmmmmm! Apparently there must be 2 - 6-kings! :scratch: :grin:

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I just need some butter and salt for them taters!!!

lots of butter..............

:binky: :binky:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singer...now you know that was not fair. That was total entrapment. Even a man of such high moral fiber as 6-Kings would cave with that post. Now, keep passing the butter 6 Kings

AKA - AlabamaViking
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    These women are not mere objects for us to rate and grade like a piece of cow waiting for a USDA inspector to stamp it.

These are Chicks with real lives, that clean houses, cook meals and do the ironing for their man. They are not mindless robots for our viewing pleasure.

That is why we have strip joints. Where a man can properly thank a woman for doing something like that with a $1 bill and a kiss on the cheek or slap on the backside.
    Not to mention your woman understands it is her obligation to do that in the sack. With just you and your handicam.

But no this "grading" of woman has got to stop! They are people just like men, except for their taters and noonies.

Most of the time I'd let a thread like this go unanswered saying some guys are just like that.

6-KINGS

How old are you? Have you outgrown the "everyman's" love for the you know what? My new girlfriends a stripper...sends a lot of less fortunate girls through school, she makes MONEY....like 300 a night in tips...strip clubs aren't bad establishments...remember, we don't force the strippers to strip, some chicks just like that kinda thing...luckily for me...hehehe

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

You don't think women grade men....for gods sake man, men is all women talk about....get a grip on reality.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"AlabamaViking" wrote:
    singer...now you know that was not fair. That was total entrapment. Even a man of such high moral fiber as 6-Kings would cave with that post. Now, keep passing the butter 6 Kings

AKA - AlabamaViking
    You're abolutely right Alabama. Who could resist such temptation as that. Toss me another one of them taters, would you please!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

6-KINGS Guest

"audioghost" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:

6-KINGS

How old are you? Have you outgrown the "everyman's" love for the you know what? My new girlfriends a stripper...sends a lot of less fortunate girls through school, she makes MONEY....like 300 a night in tips...strip clubs aren't bad establishments...remember, we don't force the strippers to strip, some chicks just like that kinda thing...luckily for me...hehehe
    Ok fellas..............that was ummm humor...........to say one thing and give an example that is even worse that what "might" me taken from a "grading" process

I am I believe, the 3rd oldest guy on this site.
    But I was just bringing some 6-KINGS humor to the board.
    As for any woman who wants to be an exotic dancer, more power to ya.
    It is their life, and most seem to enjoy their lives.
    And happiness is key to a good life.

And taters make 6-KINGS happy.
    So I say "PUT ON THE GLASS!"
    LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast