MVC Cheerleader Contest!

Things are off and running on the first annual Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader Survivor Contest. If you have no idea what I am talking about, hit the front page and check it out. The votes have been coming form all around and we have some interesting results so far.
    You have to ACT NOW if you want your favorite purple lady to make it into the next round. Just go to the voting site and follow the simple directions and get your lady in the mix.
    We are attempting to promote this on some other fan sites, but the best and most consistent support should come from right here. Be the driving force behind this and that will get others pumped.
    This first round of voting goes until midnight 10/08/2005. After that, we will update the chart and the remaining ladies will be voting on and so on.
    GET YOUR VOTE IN NOW! Guys and girls are all encouraged to vote so let's do it.
    Until next time, I'll see you on the field!

Gene Ramsay

AKA - AlabamaViking
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: MVC Cheerleader Contest!

Let's go!! Vote for your favorite cheerleader today!! SKOL!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Ok, I guess I will fall into the peer pressure of checking out hot ladies and then voting on who is the hottest. Man I hate peer pressure! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Ok, I guess I will fall into the peer pressure of checking out hot ladies and then voting on who is the hottest. Man I hate peer pressure! lol
    This time, it's worth it! :razz:

Prophet Guest

You'll have to contact the cheerleaders and tell them about the contest, see if the winner will stop by here for a chat.

"Prophet" wrote:
    You'll have to contact the cheerleaders and tell them about the contest, see if the winner will stop by here for a chat.
    We are working on some ways to get the word out and see how we can do this as the contest gets tighter and we get down to the top 3. Ideas are flowing, but we have to get the activity level up there to get the interest of anyone outside of our "world" here. If only a small number of people have voted and know about it, then they are less likely to be enthused by any ideas we might have. Numbers speak volumes...so get your votes in for week 1...ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT until we say "goodbye" to some of the lovely ladies in purple. VOTE FOR YOUR FAVE NOW!

Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!