Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Must win

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

Must win

And which game would that be VKG4LFE?? I'm driving from WI to MN for the Christmas Eve one.

Must win

We will definitely be tailgating before the game VKG4LFE! We are gonna get to Washington St about 9:30 or 10:00, we are staying in the Holiday Inn right on Washington St so we will just walk over there and then to the Dome for the game. Wish you had tickets to the game too, oh well.

See ya Sunday, later! :salute:
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Must win

The game is must win because they should win, especially at home. Plus, while just getting to the playoffs as a wild card is OK the Vikes need to win throughout to overcome the Packers and win the division. I home playoff game is crucial
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Must win

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    Hey all, just wondering if everyone is on the same page I am, do you feel that this is a must win game for the Vikings? If they win this game that would come very close to getting them in the playoffs I believe. At 8-5 they would have at least a two game lead in the wild card, however a loss would put them one up. I think that if Minnesota wins this game they can build some momentum and roll to the playoffs but a loss could really endanger their season. Any thoughts?

Every game is a must win, including last week against the bears.

How will the players respond to their head coach saying it is his dream to coach at washington. Sorry, but a coach should be only talking about his team, so he messed up big time there, and it could cost us. If the team comes out and looks bad, we know exactly who to blame. Some players might have heard his comments and thought he was giving up on this year and this team. We shall soon see.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Must win

I believe it should be playoff atmosphere from here on out for the Vikings. With Philly getting homefield more than likely and Atlanta dominating their division, The Vikes need to win to get a home playoff game.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Must win

:rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rabbit:
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12