Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Musgrave: Simpson can't just be sent long

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    So Frazier understands it. Has he sent the memo to Musgrave and Ponder? And if so, did they read it?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    So Frazier understands it. Has he sent the memo to Musgrave and Ponder? And if so, did they read it?
    Well since this article never once mentioned Frazier, and was based on an interview with Musgrave... I would say yeah, he read the memo.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Well since this article never once mentioned Frazier, and was based on an interview with Musgrave... I would say yeah, he read the memo.

Which leads one to question- If Frazier is aware of the problem, and Musgrave is the one in charge of fixing it, did Frazier really hire the right guy? Because interviews are easy, actually beating the defenses is much more of a challenge.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Now we're still working through his issue with his foot, and I think he's getting better each and every week."
    Good so by game 16 we may have a WR worth a damn, thats a comforting thought
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    It's too bad, in preseason Simpson gave our offense a big lift, without him we struggled. Now, it doesn't seem to matter. Hope he gets his game together and hopefully Musgrave gets plays to make him useful again. He's not just a deep guy, we need ot use his speed other ways as well.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    I suspect Simpson isn't what he was in preseason. Disk problems don't usually resolve rapidly.
    Anyone losing 60K for each game missed, is going to say he is ok; I have my doubts.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    This season I splurged on tickets for the wife and I for the Titans matchup and got first row in section 117 in the endzone close to the tunnel where they come out. During the starting lineup when Simpson was announced he came out onto the field and did a flying kick, makes me wonder if that is when the dumbass hurt or reinjured his foot?

I have pretty much given up on Simpson and I am already looking to the future. There are some nice free agent recievers out ther for next season.

Mike Wallace: I highly doubt he gets franchised again so I believe he walks to the highest bidder.

Dwayne Bowe: See above.

Greg Jennings: Can anyone say Javon Walker? No thank you.

Wes Welker: Imagine Percy Harvin and Wes Welker on the field at the same time. Defensive nightmare. I would love this pickup as i believe Percy Harvin could be our deep threat that we need at certain times, there is not a spot on the field that Percy can't play.

Call me crazy but I hope to god we try to go after Wes Welker.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Now we're still working through his issue with his foot, and I think he's getting better each and every week."
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    Probably closer to week 13 given there's only 5 toes on that foot.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    I have pretty much given up on Simpson and I am already looking to the future. There are some nice free agent receivers out there for next season.

Greg Jennings: Can anyone say Javon Walker? No thank you.
    Greg Jennings, when healthy, is one of the best go-to deep receivers in the NFL. He runs great routes and has good hands. I would like to see the Vikings go after Jennings if the Packers let him go.

Wes Welker: Imagine Percy Harvin and Wes Welker on the field at the same time. Defensive nightmare. I would love this pickup as i believe Percy Harvin could be our deep threat that we need at certain times, there is not a spot on the field that Percy can't play.
    Wes Welker and Percy Harvin basically play the same position. The Vikings would likely not go after Welker unless Harvin is gone, and I do not want to see Percy Harvin in another uniform. I am not sure Musgrave would even know what to do with Harvin and Welker on the same team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast