Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    CPonderFan is offline Rookie

Re: Musgrave Says Team Will Tailor Offense To Fit Play

It never ceases to amaze me how many Vikings fans are fair weather fans! I have never seen (or in this case heard) so many whiny beo-tches! I have been a Vikings fan since I was a little kid. I may not agree with what our coaching staff does all the time, but I stand behind them and will atleast give them a chance to prove themselves. Shit atleast for a couple of seasons so they can get the right personel in here. You are the same idiots that will be talking smack to pukers about how McNabb is going to pick you apart (When things are rolling along, if they do..)

Shut your mouths, read more than spew and let the guys do their fricken jobs! Watch atleast 10 games...then blast away. damn you guys dont have a clue.
    None

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "CPonderFan" #1103426
    It never ceases to amaze me how many Vikings fans are fair weather fans! I have never seen (or in this case heard) so many whiny beo-tches! I have been a Vikings fan since I was a little kid. I may not agree with what our coaching staff does all the time, but I stand behind them and will atleast give them a chance to prove themselves. Shit atleast for a couple of seasons so they can get the right personel in here. You are the same idiots that will be talking smack to pukers about how McNabb is going to pick you apart (When things are rolling along, if they do..)

Shut your mouths, read more than spew and let the guys do their fricken jobs! Watch atleast 10 games...then blast away. damn you guys dont have a clue.
    Care to provide us with something else to talk about. Take away the whining and the conjecture and the beeyatching and you can just enjoy an empty PPO.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/31126586

One difference between Minnesota and previous teams -- at least to hear McNabb tell it -- is that Vikings offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave is more amenable to input from the quarterback than former coaches (we won't name names but we'll venture a guess…).

"Some coaches say 'Hey, it's my way or no way,' " McNabb said. "You become robotic. That's when you pull away from your style of play and the way of things that got you successful. If things don't go as well as you'd like them to, you find out what the mistake was, you correct it and you go right back and get it done."

That kinds shoots a hole in the theory of some about how the coaches should create their schemes.:whistle:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567