Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Yeah, or that Bevell guy in Seattle. He has assembled a pretty Kick Ass offense over there.
    Bevell learned a lot from Brett Favre. Their play discussions on the sidelines are near legendary.

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Yeah, or that Bevell guy in Seattle. He has assembled a pretty Kick Ass offense over there.
    Pretty sure his offense was shit until Russell Wilson came along. One player can change the entire dynamic of an offense.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Jesus View Post
    Pretty sure his offense was shit until Russell Wilson came along. One player can change the entire dynamic of an offense.
    Thank god that offense has Lynch. Last nights win for seattle was not because of Wilson, it was Lynch that carried that team. Oh and the defense helped out also.

drewlovs is offline Pro-Bowler
    One thing those 2 coaches have in common is COMPLETE control over all decisions where coaching is concerned. Something tells me that is definitely not the case in Vikingdom.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    I have a FEVER! And the only prescription is MORE PATTERSON!
    Come to think of it, More Cordarrelle sounds more like cowbell.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Gotta love our coaching staff... one of the most physically gifted members of our team remains on the sidelines because he's a rookie. That fact alone keeps him off the field.

SMH... we have to FIRE our entire coaching staff. I'm so tired of this, it's Childress all over again.

Fire Frazier

Fire Musgrave... DEFINITELY fire Musgrave
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

rednorsk is offline Rookie
    This thing started out with more Patterson from Musgrave after the Detroit loss, now Frazier is saying the same thing after the Chicago loss. I not really sure that I believe them.
    None

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by rednorsk View Post
    This thing started out with more Patterson from Musgrave after the Detroit loss, now Frazier is saying the same thing after the Chicago loss. I not really sure that I believe them.
    Nor should you believe them. They don't have the proper understanding of an NFL gameplan to incorporate Patterson.

Expect more the same for the remainder of the season.... "Oh shucks, we should have done that"
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    "More Patterson" - what a novel idea...it took 2 losses before they realized he needs more touches? So if we won both games, he would continue to be underutilized? What if the Vikings didn't use Moss in '98 because he was a rookie, and I don't want to hear the word "raw" used with Patterson. Play him, like C Mac said weeks ago...but what does he know, he's an idiot.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    "More Patterson" - what a novel idea...it took 2 losses before they realized he needs more touches? So if we won both games, he would continue to be underutilized? What if the Vikings didn't use Moss in '98 because he was a rookie, and I don't want to hear the word "raw" used with Patterson. Play him, like C Mac said weeks ago...but what does he know, he's an idiot.
    Ponder can stare down Patterson just as easily as he can Simpson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast