Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Until any single one of you can tell me EXACTLY what play was called on any single play, what defense was called on that same play, what offensive line adjustments were made at the line of scrimmage, what blocks were made or missed, what routes were run with any on the run adjustments and who did or did not make a good play on either side of the ball, then I say SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE PLAYCALLING BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAMN THING.

Thanks for playing,
    =Z=
    If the offense isn't running the exact play that was called and Ponder isn't calling an audible, then were in bigger fucking trouble than I thought.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Until any single one of you can tell me EXACTLY what play was called on any single play, what defense was called on that same play, what offensive line adjustments were made at the line of scrimmage, what blocks were made or missed, what routes were run with any on the run adjustments and who did or did not make a good play on either side of the ball, then I say SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE PLAYCALLING BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAMN THING.

Thanks for playing,
    =Z=
    Thank you for the tolerance and patience you have displayed thus far.
    We all know we are fans on the outside looking in. We can only speculate based primarily upon results. Should we win, the playcalling displayed a mastery of knowledge , utilizing our teams strengths and playing against the other teams weakness'. Lose and everything is questionable.
    Nothing wrong with a fan trying to formulate an explaination or opinion based on limited knowledge.
    I'm guessing you weren't an insider when you voted for Obama yeaterday.
    Hope your hangover is getting better.
    Have a nice day.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Musgrave's resume was shitty when they hired him... now that Atlanta got rid of Mularky and Musgrave is no longer there, the offense has looked amazing...
    I think Ponder and Musgrave are both not up to the job...

Btw...

PONDER SUCKS..... and was a waste of a draft pick.... We took him way to early and put a franchise trying to rebuild on a guy who should be a backup..

Remember when everyone said he was the most NFL ready QB in the draft??

What a crock!
    Last edited by bleedpurple; 11-07-2012 at 03:22 PM.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Which of the many head coaches on the hot seat this year was a good OC? Should be some coaching talent looking for work.
    Rivera was a good DC and should be available.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Which of the many head coaches on the hot seat this year was a good OC? Should be some coaching talent looking for work.
    I'd like to take a run at Denver's OC, Mike McCoy i think he's an innovator and proved it by employing tebow's bs offense last year and then changing the scheme to fit Peyton's talents...

Bruce Arians may also be a good HC considering how he's pretty much coached the colts to a winning record with Pagano gone...

those would be two guys i'd look at....

unfortunately i doubt Frazier gets fired... and they won't leave their current gigs to come to Minny and coach under a guy who the fans want outta town...

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    I'd like to take a run at Denver's OC, Mike McCoy i think he's an innovator and proved it by employing tebow's bs offense last year and then changing the scheme to fit Peyton's talents...

Bruce Arians may also be a good HC considering how he's pretty much coached the colts to a winning record with Pagano gone...

those would be two guys i'd look at....

unfortunately i doubt Frazier gets fired... and they won't leave their current gigs to come to Minny and coach under a guy who the fans want outta town...
    I don't think Leslie will get fired either, but I think he will be forced to replace some coaches.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

I don't think Leslie will get fired either, but I think he will be forced to replace some coaches.
    Now that would be a waste... we see how he did that... getting rid of Carl Dunbar... and our D-line is no where as good as it was last year... everyone has seemed to regress... with the exception of Robison...

they all need to be replaced...

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Andy Reid, Norv Turner, Ken Whisenhunt, Jason Garrett all former OC's with their jobs on the line.

Andy I don't think was ever technically an OC, but he essentially has played the role during his time at Philly. Can't imagine this guy working for anyone else, especially an unproven guy like Frazier.

Turner is probably the best prospect of the group and don't think he would have a hard time working under Frazier.

Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Andy Reid, Norv Turner, Ken Whisenhunt, Jason Garrett all former OC's with their jobs on the line.

Andy I don't think was ever technically an OC, but he essentially has played the role during his time at Philly. Can't imagine this guy working for anyone else, especially an unproven guy like Frazier.

Turner is probably the best prospect of the group and don't think he would have a hard time working under Frazier.
    I like the Norve idea.... would be the best OC we had since Billick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12