Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Re: This much hasn't changed: Unpredictable forecast for Vik

"Bdubya" wrote:
    Great article! It pretty much details exactly how I feel about the upcoming season: cautious optimism. There are so many things that could be bad for the Vikes, but there are also a lot of things that could turn out great. This season will definitely be interesting.
    Definitely! That article says everything I've been thinking over the last few months..

Of course I'm slightly more pessimistic, but if the Vikes can show me the money on the field come September I'll be ecstatic.

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"OnlyVikes" wrote:
    The author of the article makes good points that we have 3 rookie coaches(head, offensive, defensive) and that we are installing new offense and defenses but I still think that with the incredible amount of talent that we have brought in that it will be difficult to be a bad team(i think that was a run-on ops: ).
    Your sentence was a run-on, but people here do it all of the time. You should have placed a comma after "defenses" and another comma after the "that" before the "will". Also, you should have placed another comma right after the "in" and then deleted the "that" that follows.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

"maddenhasamancrushonfavre" wrote:
    "OnlyVikes" wrote:
    The author of the article makes good points that we have 3 rookie coaches(head, offensive, defensive) and that we are installing new offense and defenses but I still think that with the incredible amount of talent that we have brought in that it will be difficult to be a bad team(i think that was a run-on ops: ).
    Your sentence was a run-on, but people here do it all of the time. You should have placed a comma after "defenses" and another comma after the "that" before the "will". Also, you should have placed another comma right after the "in" and then deleted the "that" that follows.
    Wow... And I thought I was pendantic! :wink:

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Benet" wrote:
    "maddenhasamancrushonfavre" wrote:
    "OnlyVikes" wrote:
    Wow... And I thought I was pendantic! :wink:
    Nah, you just put u's in funny places :razz:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12