Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Much ado about Williamson

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    well who would you rather we get as our HC? have you always disliked Tice, or just since he became the HC. i personally thought he was a pretty good o-line coach.i don't think any of our coordinators should become our HC, and i have no clue as to who is available as far as real head coaches go.

Jim Fassel. Tice never should have become our head coach, it was a penny saving move by Red IMO. This team has underacheived IMO for a couple years now, especially last year and Jim Fassel just wouldn't allow that.

I also think we could have shots at Shanahan or Holmgren this offseason, which would do wonders to our team.

Also now that Moss is gone, I think we could get Jimmy Johnson to come out of retirement too, which would be awesome.

I am not in favor of keeping a bad head coach, because of the saying, "well who is out there for us to get". I hate that! I don't care who is out there, we have a bad coach, so let's try and do somwthing to fix it.

Tice=great O-line coach, but not a very good head coach at all.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

why would Jimmy Johnson come out of retirement to coach us, is there some tie of tie that i don't know of between Johnson and the Vikings organization, or do you think we'd just a throw a bunch of money his way. i do hope if we make a move at HC that we at least offer Tice the o-line coaching job. also could you imagine the look on the packers fans if we got Holmgreen :lol:

Thanks Josdin

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    why would Jimmy Johnson come out of retirement to coach us? i do hope if we make a move at HC that we at least offer Tice the o-line coaching job.

Jimmy has always like us and been intrigued with coaching us, but he said he would never coach Moss.

If Tice was fired, I guarantee we would hire Fassel though. Fassel and Wilf are very good friends, and wilf knows how good of a coach he is.

Man, I didn't wnat to get into this Tice talk, because then everyone looks at me as the guy who exaggerates after a loss and starts calling for the coaches head. I have called for Tice's head since he started coaching us, that will never change, win or lose.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

don't players quit on Fassell though? i'd rather get holmgreen and see the looks on all the packer fans :lol: sorry for getting you into Tice talk, you're just the PP.O statisticiain, that's why i've been asking you questions about this subject.

Thanks Josdin

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I think it would be awesome if we got Shanhan, even if Tice does an alright job this year. Imagine what he could do for our running game...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345