Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    651Vikes is offline Training Camp

Mr. Positive Fan

It seems there are alot of negativity in the air. Ofcourse I can understand. But, I am having Packer fan relatives coming to town this week for Thanksgiving. And its going to be hard for me to find something to defend me and my team from the verbal abuse. So, I am going to try and post something positive to get a kick start.
    8)

Honestly, I haven't lost faith at all. Although, I do think Childress does call a boring game and I can see why people are upset and dissapointed at the production of the offense. Just imagine if this offense somehow really gets going.. we can still run the tables. As Acumen has mentioned in one of his threads, we are about 1 TD per game away from being 9-1. I agree with those that say what we are missing on Offense is "emotions".

If you really think about it, is there a team in the NFC that we seriously have no chance beating? Regardless if its their house or ours. Do other NFC teams look at the Vikes and say.. the Vikes are push overs and look directly pass us? I doubt the Bears look past us as well.

If you are already looking at the off season.. You may be more of a Fair Weather Fan then I am a Homer.
    :P

Childress won't change anything so ya'll have to have more confidence in what we've got. No matter how hard it is to watch.

* Just a thought: Look for BJ to shine Sunday. Hes going to show Denny a thing or two for letting him go the first time he was in MN. *

;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Mr. Positive Fan

SKOL!
    Nice to see some Pride showing through.....don't let all the chicken littles get you down!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I hope you're right bud! It would be nice to show Denny what he was missing.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

No doubt, good to see someone positive.
    Look at the bright side, how hard is it to outsmart a Packer fan?
    Not too challenging, you will have no problems.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I'll continue to watch the games no matter how depressed and empty I typically feel afterwards.
    I guess that's part of being a fan.

Is it just me, or does being a fan of any sport/team begin to lose most of its luster once the realization that there is no shot of a playoff spot sets in?

SKOL!!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"651Vikes" wrote:
    It seems there are alot of negativity in the air. Ofcourse I can understand. But, I am having Packer fan relatives coming to town this week for Thanksgiving. And its going to be hard for me to find something to defend me and my team from the verbal abuse. So, I am going to try and post something positive to get a kick start.
    8)

Honestly, I haven't lost faith at all. Although, I do think Childress does call a boring game and I can see why people are upset and dissapointed at the production of the offense. Just imagine if this offense somehow really gets going.. we can still run the tables. As Acumen has mentioned in one of his threads, we are about 1 TD per game away from being 9-1. I agree with those that say what we are missing on Offense is "emotions".

If you really think about it, is there a team in the NFC that we seriously have no chance beating? Regardless if its their house or ours. Do other NFC teams look at the Vikes and say.. the Vikes are push overs and look directly pass us? I doubt the Bears look past us as well.

If you are already looking at the off season.. You may be more of a Fair Weather Fan then I am a Homer.
    :P

Childress won't change anything so ya'll have to have more confidence in what we've got. No matter how hard it is to watch.

* Just a thought: Look for BJ to shine Sunday. Hes going to show Denny a thing or two for letting him go the first time he was in MN. *

;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Good post and welcome to the site!

It has been a tough month for Viking's fans and maybe this year is not going to go the way we all hoped, but you are correct 651 Vikes the season is not over!
    And if things don't change around, we get a better draft pick next spring!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

We still have a shot-a good shot. Good job keeping the faith brotha!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Skol and great post!
    It is a refreshing blast of positive air!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Gift is offline Coordinator

ill stop bitching when the vikes stop sucking, not before.
    Welcome to the site btw 8)
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Hey, welcome to the site! Nice post.

Form follows thought and all that jazz so keep up the good work, you aren't the only homer here.

Also, good luck with those Packer fan relatives.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast