Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Moving down 14 rows...

Section 206 row 13 here. I was in row 23 last year...same section. It's kinda funny when the guy from the ticket office called I had put on my request form that I wanted the "most expensive tickets available"..and when he called he said that he had a couple of options...one I could move down 10 rows in the same section...OR I could upgrade to the lower level and be in "MVP section"...for $2200.00 a TICKET! I laughed and said that the ones in the upper level would do...he understood!

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

hey bleed I am pretty close to you row 23 sec 208 seats 1 and 2

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    We stayed with the same seats for the first time, kinda got sick of paying more every year and watching the team get worse and worse. The metrodome is not a fun place to watch football, and if they don't really step up this year, I'll save my money and just watch them on tv. I can go to that dump when they are exciting to see(Randy,D.C.) but with the lack of talent on the O this year and a terrible starting QB to go with an average at best D. It will be hard to leave the tailgaiting lot to go to the game. Sorry I guess i'm not a "real fan" because I won't lay down and accept a terrible team like some think you have to do. If they want my money, they need to have a good to great team this year, and with the QB problems we now have it will be hard for them to do anything.
    yes we are really in trouble with our super bowl winning QB arent we?? didnt tampa bay win a superbowl with its defense in a cover 2 system and a WCO?? yes they did! wow we are really backpeddaling arent we..you arent a vikings fan, flat out..if you live that close to minneapolis, have the money to see them play, and choose not to, then sure you arent much of a real fan..i would give anything in the world to live in minneapolis and see them play every single home game, regardless of how bad the team was..thats part of being a fan, accepting the losses along with the wins..if everybody had your train of thought, then the vikings would already have moved out of minnesota..if the 64,000 fans that pack the metrodome for every home game decided "you know what, i dont really think brad johnson is that good, so il stay home today" the vikings would have no money, and would soon become the L.A. Vikings..i guess you are the type of bandwagon fan that would only buy season tickets if the team was guaranteed to win 16 games a year, which clearly wont happen
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"olson_10" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    We stayed with the same seats for the first time, kinda got sick of paying more every year and watching the team get worse and worse. The metrodome is not a fun place to watch football, and if they don't really step up this year, I'll save my money and just watch them on tv. I can go to that dump when they are exciting to see(Randy,D.C.) but with the lack of talent on the O this year and a terrible starting QB to go with an average at best D. It will be hard to leave the tailgaiting lot to go to the game. Sorry I guess i'm not a "real fan" because I won't lay down and accept a terrible team like some think you have to do. If they want my money, they need to have a good to great team this year, and with the QB problems we now have it will be hard for them to do anything.
    yes we are really in trouble with our super bowl winning QB arent we?? didnt tampa bay win a superbowl with its defense in a cover 2 system and a WCO?? yes they did! wow we are really backpeddaling arent we..you arent a vikings fan, flat out..if you live that close to minneapolis, have the money to see them play, and choose not to, then sure you arent much of a real fan..i would give anything in the world to live in minneapolis and see them play every single home game, regardless of how bad the team was..thats part of being a fan, accepting the losses along with the wins..if everybody had your train of thought, then the vikings would already have moved out of minnesota..if the 64,000 fans that pack the metrodome for every home game decided "you know what, i dont really think brad johnson is that good, so il stay home today" the vikings would have no money, and would soon become the L.A. Vikings..i guess you are the type of bandwagon fan that would only buy season tickets if the team was guaranteed to win 16 games a year, which clearly wont happen

wtf is with everyone kissing brad johnson's ass?? he won a superbowl for a GOOD team with an AMAZING defense and a decent offense. alos that was about 5 years ago. 5 years ago brad would have been about 32 and at the peak of his carreer. bret favre has a ring, would you want him as our QB?????

just because the guy doesn't like our QB doesn't make him not a fan. not everyone has thousands of dollars to spend on season tickets, especially on down year. if money were a problem for me, i wouldn't buy season tickets unless the team was exciting to watch, and like it or not, the vikings won't be as exciting to watch as they were when pep and moss were around.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    wtf is with everyone kissing brad johnson's jiggly butt?? he won a superbowl for a GOOD team with an AMAZING defense and a decent offense. alos that was about 5 years ago. 5 years ago brad would have been about 32 and at the peak of his carreer. bret favre has a ring, would you want him as our QB?????
    Absolutely. He's a Hall of Fame QB who screwed himself by feeling he had to do so much last year with the pathetic excuse of an offensive supporting cast he had.

With our offense (good to great O-line, solid receivers and TEs, potential Pro Bowl RB (I believe in Chester)) he wouldn't need to do so much.

I'd take Favre in a heartbeat.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Anyway... not to turn this in to ANOTHER BJ thread...

Our new seats are section 224, row 13 seats 11 & 12. We were 223-27-4&5 last year.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

KorenWhiskey is offline Training Camp

I moved down from row 21 to row 15 and from section 214-213. That was a huge move compared to the past few years. I wonder if renewals were down this year

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

So far everyone has reported big jumps. It doesn't bode well for season ticket renewals. Hopefully the team will pull together and make a decent playoff run so the sales go back up again.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch

We stayed in the same section, 214, and moved down one row from 13 to 12. This is the first time we have moved at all in two years, and I ask for upgrades every year.

The most I have ever moved was 4 rows down, and I have been in the same section for the last seven years.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Anyway... not to turn this in to ANOTHER BJ thread...

Our new seats are section 224, row 13 seats 11 & 12. We were 223-27-4&5 last year.
    how much $ are yours?

im in 224 row 20. seats 1 & 2. i think mine are $380 a seat.

im just wondering how far i can move up without entering the next threshold of payement.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast