Thread: Mount McKinnie

Moss Deep is offline Rookie

Mount McKinnie

Can any of you guys tell me how McKinnie rated in his first full season?
    Yo quiero pancakes. Donnes-moi pancakes. Click-click-bloody-click pancakes!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Mount McKinnie

He was much improved after his rookie season and had a pretty solid season. In his rookie season he worked off a two-point stance in order to help get into position quicker- especially on pass protection. Last season he was working out of the three-point and handling himself well and showed that he is definitely a future pro-bowler.
    In all he has settled in well in a position that is one of the toughest to play on the OL and shows why he was regarded so highly prior to being drafted.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Moss Deep

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Mount McKinnie

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by AngloVike

He was much improved after his rookie season and had a pretty solid season. In his rookie season he worked off a two-point stance in order to help get into position quicker- especially on pass protection. Last season he was working out of the three-point and handling himself well and showed that he is definitely a future pro-bowler.
    In all he has settled in well in a position that is one of the toughest to play on the OL and shows why he was regarded so highly prior to being drafted.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Moss Deep

Having the skeptical eye that I do..I saw him get schooled quite a few times. But seeing that Daunte usually takes sooo much time in the pocket...I would give him props. Especially for being so young like Anglo said.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Mount McKinnie

The guy's going to the Pro Bowl next year or I write the pro Bowld off as completely retarded.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Mount McKinnie

the pro bowl is retarded anyway. 'cept for the last one. that was a blast to watch! 400 posts...sweeeeettt.....
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven