Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

Re:Most popular Vikings jerseys?

brianjgeraghty wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Most popular Packers jerseys?
    lmao
    As a resident of Wisconsin (Milwaukee), I can tell you, there were a ton of Favre jerseys, lots of rodgers, and drivers now, even the occasional Jolly. It always gets a smile from me though when I see the Vikes Favre jerseys around here.

~B
    I would assume the Vikes Favre jersey is more popular than the Packers Favre jersey. Didnt most Packer fans burn their Favre jersey's when he became a Viking?

Erinnn is offline Starter

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Bkfldviking wrote:
    That's because there many like me that never abandon a jersey until it falls off them. I wore a Randle #93 for many years then bought a Jimmy K #40 that I'm still wearing. :P
    You got lucky with long-time Vikes. I had a Culpepepr Jersey, that didn't last too long. Moss jerseys, same deal. People who bought Koren Robinson, Troy Williamson, etc. won't be rockin that too long. Randle and Jimmy K are solid jerseys.
    I wonder if my Corey Chavous jersey falls into that category. For a while every time I bought someone's jersey it was their last season with the Vikings so I stopped buying ones of people I really liked. Luckily I still get a lot of use out of my Randle and Jimmy K jerseys.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

As an out of market fan in Ohio, I'd have to believe Cris Carter was high on that list, until Moss of course, considering he was the only one you could get around here for years. I got my Carter in about 1994, it was about 1998 before I was able to complement that with a John Randle jersey.

As for those concerned with fashionline, I ran into a Vikings fan at the gym who I told about that site, he said he was nervous putting his credit card info, etc on that site (he doesn't even have a paypal account), but everything went through and was OK, but I've heard they're using paypal again anyway now. Has anyone gotten a white Gerhart from there yet? I'm tempted to make that purchase.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I have a Randy Moss (purple), Culpepper (white), K.Williams (purple), AP (white), Robert Smith (purple), and an old school retro Fran Tarkenton (purple).

I want a Randle. Badly. Carter would be sweet too. And I came real close to getting Greenway in his rookie year, but then he got hurt in pre season. If I had to get a current Viking, Greenway or Griffin would be who I would get.
    We're bringing purple back.

nelly is offline Waterboy

Well, I'm old school,

ALAN PAGE#88

Not only in the HOF but also an associate justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court. Truly a GREAT AMERICAN
    None

nelly is offline Waterboy

nelly wrote:
    Well, I'm old school,

ALAN PAGE#88

Not only in the HOF but also an associate justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court. Truly a GREAT AMERICAN
    Fran Tarkenton #10 (just because he'll bitch if not mentioned_

Chuck Foreman # 44 great all-around back

Jim Marshall #70: he played in 282 consecutive games, a record passed by Jeff Feagles, he started 270 games, a record only eclipsed by Brett Favre.

# 28 soon to be one of the greatest VIKINGS ever, SKOL VIKINGS, Adrian Peterson
    None

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

JDogg926 wrote:
    As an out of market fan in Ohio, I'd have to believe Cris Carter was high on that list, until Moss of course, considering he was the only one you could get around here for years. I got my Carter in about 1994, it was about 1998 before I was able to complement that with a John Randle jersey.

As for those concerned with fashionline, I ran into a Vikings fan at the gym who I told about that site, he said he was nervous putting his credit card info, etc on that site (he doesn't even have a paypal account), but everything went through and was OK, but I've heard they're using paypal again anyway now. Has anyone gotten a white Gerhart from there yet? I'm tempted to make that purchase.
    Their Gerhart jerseys look like garbage compared to the rest of them. They're not made the same it appears, which is too bad because they made some pretty nice jerseys. I'm skeptical about ordering from them again because of that.

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

Erinnn wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Bkfldviking wrote:
    That's because there many like me that never abandon a jersey until it falls off them. I wore a Randle #93 for many years then bought a Jimmy K #40 that I'm still wearing. :P
    You got lucky with long-time Vikes. I had a Culpepepr Jersey, that didn't last too long. Moss jerseys, same deal. People who bought Koren Robinson, Troy Williamson, etc. won't be rockin that too long. Randle and Jimmy K are solid jerseys.
    I wonder if my Corey Chavous jersey falls into that category. For a while every time I bought someone's jersey it was their last season with the Vikings so I stopped buying ones of people I really liked. Luckily I still get a lot of use out of my Randle and Jimmy K jerseys.
    LOL thats exactly what happened to me. Carter - Retired, Culpepper - went away, got one with my own name on it and then a peterson. Hope it's stoppedI don't want me or AD to leave :P
    Purple till i die

brianjgeraghty is offline Waterboy

PackSux! wrote:
    brianjgeraghty wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Most popular Packers jerseys?
    lmao
    As a resident of Wisconsin (Milwaukee), I can tell you, there were a ton of Favre jerseys, lots of rodgers, and drivers now, even the occasional Jolly. It always gets a smile from me though when I see the Vikes Favre jerseys around here.

~B
    I would assume the Vikes Favre jersey is more popular than the Packers Favre jersey. Didnt most Packer fans burn their Favre jersey's when he became a Viking?
    I think you'd be surprised how many packer fans just loved favre that much that they didn't burn the jerseys. hehe.

Skol Vikes!

Texas Viking is offline Starter

Id love to get one of the purple people eater jerseys that are not autographed so I could wear it around, but every one I see is signed. Does anyone know if you can buy these without the signatures?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast