Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

Most memorable and heartbreaking moment

the best for me was when we played san fran and randle dented garcia's helmet, i was 6 rows up in that endzone.

the worst was the atlanta game
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

The best was beating the pack in lambeau and smoking the chiefs . That was great. The Arizona game was the most heartbreaking after when they scored i threw the remote at the tv. :angryfire: :angryfire:
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Just so you know, the Vikes got beat in New York, not "on our own turf". Not that it makes that much of a difference, we still got our asses handed to us.
    My best memory would be Moss and the Vikings going into Dallas and killing the Cowgirls. Also, beating the Cryboys in the playoffs at the Dome.
    Worst memory is probably the Atlanta game because they should have gone to and won the SuperBowl that year. I am still proud of them going 15-1 however, as should all Vikes fans. A close second is the beating we took at the Meadowlands.
    All is in the past though, all we need is some chemistry this season and a little bit of luck. We definitely have enough talent to go all the way this season, if only we can stay healthy and the coaching staffs can do their job!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Worst is the Staubach Hail Mary play. I took Vikings losses much harder then. A relatively close 2nd is that humiliating 41-0 loss to the Giants. I thought the Giants were a very average team, and the weather was actually very mild for a January at the Meadowlands. I was sure the Vikings would beat the Giants.

Best memory is Moss' coming out party in the rain at Lambeau in 98. Perhaps 2nd was the two blowout playoff wins in 87 (I think) over NO and SF (especially the win over SF).
    SKOL VIKINGS!

ricky38 is offline Waterboy

It is pretty bad when the Vikings most memorable moments are when they beat the PACKERS in a regular season game or when they get blown out in in a NFC championship game or Super Bowl, but when you are a Viking fan you have to take what you can. GO PACKERS.

eelpout72 is offline Starter

"ricky38" wrote:
    It is pretty bad when the Vikings most memorable moments are when they beat the PACKERS in a regular season game or when they get blown out in in a NFC championship game or Super Bowl, but when you are a Viking fan you have to take what you can. GO PACKERS.
    its pretty easy to understand, actually. when we constantly have to listen and read obnoxious comments from packer fans like you, there is a natural dislike that grows in each viking fan for the packers. Consequently, when the vikes beat the packers, it makes us happy. It doesnt matter if it is in the playoffs, regular season, or if its on Madden NFL on some game console, it gives us pleasure. although i do have friends that are packer fans, in general, i think i can honestly say that i dislike packer fans MORE than i dislike the packer team.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

My best memory:

Moss' first turkey day game against the Boys', in which he cought 3 catches for 3 TD's.

My worst memory:

Wide right against the Falcons' in '98 Championchip game.

Or 00' Championchip beating against the Giants! those bastards(41-0)
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

ricky38 is offline Waterboy

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    My best memory:

Moss' first turkey day game against the Boys', in which he cought 3 catches for 3 TD's.

My worst memory:

Wide right against the Falcons' in '98 Championchip game.

Or 00' Championchip beating against the Giants! those bastards(41-0)
    WE DON'T HAVE WHOLE SITES DEDICATED TO RIPPING ON THE VIKINGS AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF VIKING FANS ON OUR SITES. ALL I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THE VIKINGS HAVE A LOT MORE TO WORRY ABOUT THAN THE PACKERS. THE TWO TEAMS WERE VERY EQUAL LAST YEAR BUT THE VIKINGS LUCK RAN OUT AGAINST THE CARDINALS AND I HOPE THEY HAVE THE SAME KIND OF LUCK THIS YEAR. GO PACKERS.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

believe it or not... this site isn't purely a packer bashing site... if you do not like seeing us bash them... then don't come here, but I can guarentee you that it will not stop. We come here for our love of the purple AND our hate of the green and gold... they pretty much go hand and hand. Its a very happy day in MN when we beat the pack! So welcome to the site if you're enjoyable to talk to ... if not find your way out the door!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Exactly why is the Packers fan with 2 whole posts yelling? Does he think he is so cool, the Vikings site loves the pack like they do Farve's thumb?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123