Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    jellovike is offline Starter

Re: most important game of the season

Judging on the past couple of seasons I definitely agree that the Giants game will be a very important obstical to overcome. However I also feel that our games at Atlanta, Baltimore, and Carolina will be huge. We need to come out with a win in at least one of these matches to really show that we are contenders.
    Zygi Zagi Zygi Zagi Oy Oy Oy!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Id say the first game... to get some chemistry going.. and get us ready for a full season right off the bat.. Need to get going right away and it sux to have a lose the first game

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

You know, I'll be bizarre here and say it will be the road game against the Bears. I don't think Tice has won yet in Chicago, and I think the Vikings lost to the inferior team each time. It's a conference, and more importantly, a division game. It's one you don't want to lose if you are the better team. I'll accept the Packers and Vikings splitting their season series, but the Vikings can't do any favors for the Packers by losing any other division games.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Id say the first game... to get some chemistry going.. and get us ready for a full season right off the bat.. Need to get going right away and it sux to have a lose the first game
    Don't forget, there's 15 games after that. It's like these Met fans here in NY who were crying over the fact that they lost the first 4 games.. you should have heard them.. they were acting like their season was done, and baseball is much longer, sheezez.

Foranzan is offline Rookie

I'd think the the most important game would be every game of the season...but that's just me.

smoot2boot is offline Rookie

There is no way to tell how important each game will be. The last 2 years the last game has been pretty crucial for playoff reasons and I never thought Arizona would be a huge game when the 2003 schedule came out. We'll just have to wait and see.
    God, I hate you Joe Buck!

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Hey, at least we play the frickin' giants in week ten instead of week 5 or 6, just in time to send us in a death spiral!!!

Of course they could send us in a death spiral just in time for the playoffs.

Here's to Eli Manning's head on a pike after that game!!!! (no offense, Eli.)
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Im going to say its Week 4 @ Atlanta for 2 reasons.

- They are a top 3 team in the NFC and beating them on their turf will send a message that we are for real and a win would give our team a lot of confidence.

- I will be there!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Every game is as important as the next, but I would rather get out of the gate slowly and charge ahead towards the end. I really like the fact that 4 of our last 6 are at home and one of the roadies is in Detroit. I personally will be "getting up" the most for the packer games but they are all huge!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

Most important is the Packer games. Look at us this year our team was not impressive but we did beat down the Pack and anytime that happens you can smile

I mean we could be 2 and 14 and I bet we still would be talkin smack to the cheese because we whomped on them twice

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast