Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A most beautiful sight

Oh man was it beautiful seeing Kevin completely tater D,bitchishaw ferguson on sharper's int return!! Our team showed up. That dumb#ss Rod Woodson says the 'Vikes will finish last in the division.I can't wait for him to eat crow. I seem to notice that that guy has a beef against the Vikings. He never has anything good to say about em on total access. I hate that a-hole.
    Tuco the world.....

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Re: A most beautiful sight

they are all on the calvin johnson bandwagon, and what we've shown last season they think we'll be last.
    anyway you shouldn't pay attention to what they say, the only guy i only like is Rich eisen anyway
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Well Mr. Topic Starter you did it to yourself.
    8 total posts and 6 topics started.
    Stick by us vets in the future, and just add something meaningful to a conversation.
    Sometimes if you have an important link it may be worthy of a new thread, but it's always appropriate to fit it into an existing topic.

;D

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

And that appropriate thread for your post here is...........

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=36828.msg620118;topicseen#new

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Okay, I am still trying to figure this out. Please bear with me. Don't start a new topic, just reply to what i see? trying not to look stupid here and apparently failing. Thats okay though, I still love the "Vikes. thanks for the advice.
    Tuco the world.....

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    Okay, I am still trying to figure this out. Please bear with me. Don't start a new topic, just reply to what i see? trying not to look stupid here and apparently failing. Thats okay though, I still love the "Vikes. thanks for the advice.
    Well you've been here since January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.
    How long does it take to figure it out?
    ;D

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    Just trying to be helpful. We have a search feature you can use (use the advanced search feature) & also the Fan Forums that you can peruse.

Look around & familiarize yourself with the site. Lots here to see & do other than just the 10 topics on the right side of the screen.

"SKOL" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    Well you've been here since January 01, 1970, 05:00:00 am.
    How long does it take to figure it out?

;D
    ROTFL!
    Good one SKOL. But that's going to confuse him even more.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    Oh man was it beautiful seeing Kevin completely tater D,bitchishaw ferguson on sharper's int return!! Our team showed up. That dumb#ss Rod Woodson says the 'Vikes will finish last in the division.I can't wait for him to eat crow. I seem to notice that that guy has a beef against the Vikings. He never has anything good to say about em on total access. I hate that a-hole.
    I dont want to take anything away from the hit, but that came pretty much from the blindside.
    Ferguson never saw it coming, and therefore was at a disadvantage.

I disagree. Ferguson got hit mostly in the front. Head on a swivel? he apparently forgot that and I won't feel bad about rejoicing over his getting laid out. he was not hurt (which is good) iwould not take joy in that but the hit was clean and I loved every second of it.
    Tuco the world.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast