Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The most annoying person in the NFL

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by vegasvike

Dude you have to say T.O. Stali made a point and really noone has ever paid attention to this but T.O. can not catch.
    Listen once he has the ball in his hands he's impossible to bring him down. I dare anyone to watch any film on Owens
    see how many passes he drops as opposed to catches. And speaking of annoying what about that penis drip Freeman? Yeah he fell
    off the planet but I hate him, and Berger
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    i'm still with sapp. i mean the dude talks like he's 12, looks like a gorilla (only fatter),and talks more sh!t to anyone in the league than he has game to back it up. nfl is the slave industry my @ss. oh, lets play the slave card, that'll get me some attention. sorry, the slaves didn't get paid millions to play a game for only 4 months a year. and don't talk to me about how they have to train all year, have you seen that slab of fat on him? he ain't been in the weight room since he was a sophomore in high school. how about another double-quarter-pounder warren...
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

used to be dion...

yeah! 500 baby! kegger at my house![Beer]

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

I'm gonna go with someone that hasn't been mentioned yet and say that Mike Shanahan is the most anoying person in the NFL. Something about him just bugs the hell out of me. I think that he used to get picked on when he was a child and now he is taking it out on everyone else by being the most annoying person in the NFL. That's my story and I'm sticking too it.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Keyshawn comes in at a close second though.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Wow..really good thread idea.

Those three you mentioned are all pretty close. I would have said Cris Carter, Deion Sanders, Michael Irvin a couple of years ago. I would also say Pat Summerall, but not in a mean way...its sad to see a great announcer in decline.

I can't stand Moss, but I don't see him as annoying as TO or Keyshawn. I would put Hovan up there also, but only as a Packer-specific annoyance. I doubt the rest of the league knows who he is.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

But Deion Sanders/Moss rocked.

Back when Moss talked mad trash (he doesn't anymore,) if he said, I'm gunna get 200 yards on this team cuz they suck, he got 200 yards. If Deion said 'I'm gunna shut (insert person here) down, he shut them down.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

govikings89 is offline Rookie

what about announcers mine is bill maas. that guy is the biggest s.o.b. dusche bag, pea-brained, dumb-ass i have ever heard using the English language. and i can say that... i know a lot of dumb-asses. Bret Fav-Ray is very annoying. and so is the entire pro-packer media. honestly, how can some dumb-ass sports writer in new york say that "how can you not be a fan of bret fav-ray?/you would have to be a monster not to like bret fav-ray." well i HATE him so suck on that. any of the self-called football experts get on my list too. yes this is a shot at ESPN. also you should have added all of the above. they all suck.

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Owens is such a cry baby i cant stand him. I hope he has a terrible year!!!!!
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

ass far as announcers go, madden takes the cake. what a blubbering idiot! the only thing good ever came from him is a video game. dion was overrated. yeah, he got his int's, but he did get burned too, when he was challenged. he's was an arogant b@stard, and i'm glad he's gone. i don't even watch cbs pre game, 'cause he's on it

eelpout72 is offline Starter

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by BigHovan187

Kurt Warner, ever since he lost his starting job he is always being annoying as hell.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

i second Kurt Warner .... except that he is tied w/all people that wear a chunk of CHEESE on their !@#@$! heads.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast