Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

The most annoying person in the NFL

Ok now its your choice, who do you think is the most annoying person in the nfl?
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

BigHovan187 is offline Waterboy

Kurt Warner, ever since he lost his starting job he is always being annoying as hell.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Sapp, I can't stand the guy. All he is now is talk, his play has gone down alot in the last few years.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

sapp only has 3 votes?!? it's to the point where he was doing an interview on espn the other day, and i had to turn the channel! no one else comes close. put a jersey on!
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Kleinsasser is offline Rookie

Keyshawn, Sapp and Owens for the most part can back up their mouth, but to tell you the truth I dont think Keyshawn is much more than an average player. Lets put it this way, he is no Randy Moss. He can catch, he can run, but his abilities are really nothing special.
    Latoya Jackson: "Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub...Yay God!"

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Kleinsasser

Keyshawn, Sapp and Owens for the most part can back up their mouth, but to tell you the truth I dont think Keyshawn is much more than an average player. Lets put it this way, he is no Randy Moss. He can catch, he can run, but his abilities are really nothing special.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sapp is more sad than annoying anymore. He is still under the delusion that he is good, but the rest of the world knows better. Keyshawn is much the same, I feel he might be a little more humble after being deactivated last year, but I won't get my hopes up. Keyshawn, like TO gripes for the ball, but at least Keyshawn doesn't tear apart his teamates (only his coach ). I am sick of TO. He whines, complains, prances and dances. He rips apart coaches in public, he insults a man in shambles (garcia after his DUI) who helped him become the player he is today. I hopes he sucks in Philly, and then starts to complain about McNabb, maybe then everyone will realize he is only an average qb.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

I say the top three on your list are tied for that !
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

zitch is offline Waterboy

I think he has retired, but I would have to say Bill Rommanouski (chump)
    along with Michael Irvin.

Mossville is offline Starter

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

sapp only has 3 votes?!? it's to the point where he was doing an interview on espn the other day, and i had to turn the channel! no one else comes close. put a jersey on!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Couldnt agree with you more...i voted for the agents however...they are making money off of others talent. I hate Sapp more than any player. I dont mind TO and Keyshawn (expect when he says he is the best WR in the league!!).

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Dude you have to say T.O. Stali made a point and really noone has ever paid attention to this but T.O. can not catch.
    Listen once he has the ball in his hands he's impossible to bring him down. I dare anyone to watch any film on Owens
    see how many passes he drops as opposed to catches. And speaking of annoying what about that penis drip Freeman? Yeah he fell
    off the planet but I hate him, and Berger
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast