Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moss's Status

Moss's Status

I was just reading on the Vikes website and the reporter was asking Tice whether or not Moss aggrivated his hammy or not, and he kind of pressed the issue like thats what happened. I really hope Moss is alright...I guess if you guys have any updates or info, let me know!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Moss's Status

The All-Pro receiver didn't come out for the second half. Although the only two routes he ran weren't long, the Vikings (5-1) said Moss aggravated the injury.

That from nfl.com...damn it, I knew they should have had him sit the whole thing. He needs to rest up or we will be hard pressed for wins in the next 5 weeks.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

bltizkrieg is offline Waterboy

Moss's Status

I hope he can play on the Vikings next game, especially the next 5 weeks. This is the most crucial schedule for the Vikings this season. If he did aggravated his hammy in a limited role, it was not a wise decision to field him in the game against the Titans.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moss's Status

Welcome, blitzkrieg!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Abyss is offline Training Camp

Moss's Status

I think he'll be back in shape by the giants game

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Moss's Status

"ADubya26" wrote:
    The All-Pro receiver didn't come out for the second half. Although the only two routes he ran weren't long, the Vikings (5-1) said Moss aggravated the injury.

That from nfl.com...damn it, I knew they should have had him sit the whole thing. He needs to rest up or we will be hard pressed for wins in the next 5 weeks.
    The just suited him up for his starts streak and the NFL injuries policy.

They were not telling the truth all week to throw off the Titans - Game Plan.

How would you like to let the Titans D know they didn't have to study for Moss all week. They could then concentrate on stopping Moore then our other 2 receiver.

I don't remember Moss in the game except for the first 2 plays. On the first play, he didn't do anything but jog his route.

If he aggrevated it, I don't think it was in the game.

Any Opinions on this???

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Moss's Status

I hope so but Hamstrings bug, Robinson wasnt right for quite awhile when he had his hammy problem at the begining of the year.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Moss's Status

He didnt aggrivate it, he ran, what two plays. Like you said he jogged both, the announcers showed every route he ran. I dont know its possible to make it any worse by jogging. If he was gonna do it he would have did it in his workouts on friday and Saturday.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Moss's Status

He'll be O.K by next week. I think that they are playing this right. The league doesn't say that you have to tell everything about his injury, but all that we have to state is if it's still an issue. which it appears it is. How big of an issue it really is is the question. Moss will play against the Giants. I hope.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

diesavike is offline Rookie

Moss's Status

I know Randy wants to play, but what do you think about completely sitting him out this week, and have him come back for the Monday nighter against Indi? I know he'll lose the streak then, maybe he'll be good enough to suit up again. I don't know, I just think we need to have him healed up, we need him back to 100%, or at least 95%, because personally from what I saw in the game yesterday, he can't really even decoy right now.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast