Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Moss's Comments

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Moss's Comments

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Also, usually the people who say that "each WR fits their teams needs" or "that it is pointless to compare the two", are the ones who realize that their WR isn't as good as the other teams, but won't admit it.
    Way to put words into my mouth. I've given major, major credit to Moss. He's a completely different WR than owens. If you don't know THAT, then you are the one who needs to brush up on their football knowhows.

The 2nd word in my paragraph was what? USUALLY. Meaning not always. That is up to you to decide if you fall under the usual or not, because how the hell do i know.

Also read my other paragraph. Just because players are different, doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on who is better overall. Sure moss and owens are different types of WR's, so then what? We can only compare moss to receivers like him, and TO to receivers like him?? Well, there is no receiver like Moss and there is no receiver like TO.

Fact is, everyone has an opinion on who the OVERALL best WR is. Maybe I missed it, but have you given yours? It doesn't have to be the same opinion as ours but hey, at least have one, instead of saying they are different and you can't compare them because of that. I bet you have an opinion on who the best RB and QB is, and there are many different types of RB's and QB's.

Now you might reply, who cares who is the best WR. I agree, that it doesn't matter, to who wins the game, but that isn't what we are talking about. Plain and simple, we are talking about one guy vs the other, and their teammates don't have anything to do with it. Fact is regardless of how different the 2 guys are, Moss is the best WR in the game period, not TO.

Again, I agree who cares who the best is. What ismore important is who wins the game. But don't giveme any crap about not being able to compare them and have a opinion on who the best is, just because they are different.

Moss's Comments

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    It's amazing how Eagles fans are now all over TO's jock, when most of them before thought he was overrated trash.

Here's my bottom line: When I see teams create their defensive stratagem entirely based on the intent to stop TO - ONE MAN - like is done to Randy Moss, a comparison will exist - until then, such a comparison does not exist.
    Hmm, that's funny. Just about every single Eagles fan I know loved TO before he was here. You know when that started? The day he disrespected the Dallas star. That day, every true Philly fan fell in love with Terrell Owens.

And defenses have always gameplanned to stop McNabb...that doesn't make him the best QB.

WOW, that is a real respectable reason to like a guy like TO, for disrespecting the dallas star in his opponents stadium. The team that had a ton of rings compared to TO's ZERO. Classy.

Defenses do gameplan to stop mcnabb, but they use the same gameplan to stop daunte, vick and any other QB that runs like mcnabb does. The difference is, D coordinators use a gameplan against moss, but no other WR in the league gets that gameplan. NO WR in the league gets triple teamed. Sure TO gets doubled, as does holt, chad johnson and other good WR's. But what percentage of plays does each WR get doubled and tripled? Moss would be miles ahead of any WR in the league in %, and that makes me think that D coordinators must think he is easily the best WR in the game PERIOD.

Moss's Comments

And to show that it isn't all about my favorite team or players.

Tom Brady is the best QB in the league, followed by Mcnair and manning closely. There see how easy it is. Doesn't matter if manning and brady are different than mcnair, one guy is better. It can be debated who is beter, because of there differences, but everyone has an opinion on which one is the best.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Moss's Comments

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    WOW, that is a real respectable reason to like a guy like TO, for disrespecting the dallas star in his opponents stadium. The team that had a ton of rings compared to TO's ZERO. Classy.
    lol...I guess if there's one thing Eagle fans would rather see than their team win a Super Bowl, it's to see a player disrespect the Dallas star!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Moss's Comments

Here's a good article stating the same things that are being argued in this thread...

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/football/9694691.htm

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moss's Comments

'Nuff said, Toss! TO will never be in the same class as The Freak.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678