Thread: Moss Wins!!

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Moss Wins!!

Randy Moss, the Teflon Don, had the "traffic cop" lawsuit against him thrown out by the judge. Viking Update reports:

"On Wednesday, a judge threw out a request from the traffic control officer -- Amy Zaccardi -- to seek punitive (i.e. cash) damages from Moss from the much-celebrated traffic incident that brought the two together."

I hope she gets fired for taking advantage of the situation. With Moss' history, she probably thought it was a free ride to quick cash. What a shame, and what a shameless woman. Justice was served today!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

Moss Wins!!

What's the whole story here? I don't think I ever heard it.
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

Moss Wins!!

man, i don't care...
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Moss Wins!!

Vikings: Moss resumes running
    Friday, April 9, 2004

Randy Moss is running again. After three months of taking it easy, Moss has slowly worked into his running program the last few weeks, according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press. The Vikings' wide receiver developed plantar fasciitis in his left foot during the Vikings' December 7 game against the Seahawks and was also limited by back and ankle injuries last year; he wound up skipping the Pro Bowl to rest the injuries. He is expected to be ready to play in time for minicamps, where he plans to take 75% of the plays off by jogging his routes or only putting in marginal effort. By the start of the season, he plans to be at his playing goal of only taking 50% of plays off.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Moss Wins!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

Vikings: Moss resumes running
    Friday, April 9, 2004

Randy Moss is running again. After three months of taking it easy, Moss has slowly worked into his running program the last few weeks, according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press. The Vikings' wide receiver developed plantar fasciitis in his left foot during the Vikings' December 7 game against the Seahawks and was also limited by back and ankle injuries last year; he wound up skipping the Pro Bowl to rest the injuries. He is expected to be ready to play in time for minicamps, where he plans to take 75% of the plays off by jogging his routes or only putting in marginal effort. By the start of the season, he plans to be at his playing goal of only taking 50% of plays off.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hahaha thats pretty funny, but seriously is this going to be an injury that will bother him throught the year? At this time last year we all thought Bennett would be 100% by the start of the season.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Moss Wins!!

I hope Moss is fully ready by the beginning of the season

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Moss Wins!!

I hope randy doesnt do something stupid this year.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Moss Wins!!

ok, the whole traffic cop thing was stupid yes, but thats not the first time that cop had been hit by someone... its happened a couple of times... I don't think he should have even been in court