Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moss Vs Carter

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Moss Vs Carter

I have asked this quetion to many people and I have had no clear victor:

The best Vikings Receiver ever, Moss or Carter

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Moss Vs Carter

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GreenBaySlackers

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I would take Jerry Reichow over both.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

chubchub is offline Rookie

Moss Vs Carter

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GreenBaySlackers

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">You have to wait till Moss plays more years. Anthony Carter, Ahmad Rashad, Sammy White, John Gilliam-we've had many great ones-let's wait a while before we decide(But I do think Moss is going to be the greatest receiver ever)

chubchub is offline Rookie

Moss Vs Carter

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

I would take Jerry Reichow over both.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Who the fu#$ is Jerry Reichow?

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Moss Vs Carter

I'm not old enough to remember reichow, or I wasn't a fan yet

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Moss Vs Carter

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by chubchub

Who the fu#$ is Jerry Reichow?

The first Minnesota Viking to be named to an All-Pro team. Jeez, man, don't you know your own team's history?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Moss Vs Carter

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by chubchub

Who the fu#$ is Jerry Reichow?

The first Minnesota Viking to be named to an All-Pro team. Jeez, man, don't you know your own team's history?
    who cares? he's not even jake reed, let alone moss or carter. although my fav was always anthony carter...
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moss Vs Carter

I think Moss will turn out to have had the best career at WR in the history of the league, but until he puts up the career numbers that Carter did, Carter is still the best.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Onterrio32 is offline Training Camp

Moss Vs Carter

Moss is....him and Carter have taken the role of leading the team....Carter complained about it...Moss does it quietly.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moss Vs Carter

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Onterrio32

Moss is....him and Carter have taken the role of leading the team....Carter complained about it...Moss does it quietly.

Who, who. Slow down there. Don't even try to say that Carter was not a team player. Carter was one of the classiest players in the league. When exactly did he complain about being a leader? Sure in his last season as a vike he lost it with Randy, but only because he was slacking and made dumb comments in the media.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast