Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: moss and tillman

"KillaFavreFoundation" wrote:
    moss is tillman's beeyatch

untill he proves otherwise............

what do you think he will do to regain some respect???

:scratch:

We will smoke the bears this season. Moss will remember tillmans play. Strangely i think your a bear fan with a packers name. What have you guys done in the last 10 years to be contenders. :lol:
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

hovanfan is offline Training Camp

moss and tillman

I think Los Angelis is smoking something cuz he is saying all of this crap about vikings and he doesn't know which team he wants to be a fan
    Go Vikes!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

moss and tillman

"hovanfan" wrote:
    I think Los Angelis is smoking something cuz he is saying all of this crap about vikings and he doesn't know which team he wants to be a fan
    You forgot the "of" at the end of your dangling participle, hovanfan. If you're going to write non-grammatical sentences, at least miswrite them correctly.

I'm a fan of the game, Waterboy, and I love this rivalry more than any other in the game. I cheer loudly for the Packers, and cheer loudly against the Vikings, and there's nothing greater than when the two meet. Packers win, its the sweetest victory of the year, and if they lose, its a dagger through the heart.

As Boston Rob said on "Survivor", "I like to keep my friends close, but my enemies even closer." Plus, most of the folks around here are pretty cool, though a tad misguided and deluded.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

moss and tillman

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    P.S. Those kids on the spelling bee are way smarter than me, and I'm a teacher, scary!! (But I'm only a phy ed teacher!!)
    They're all home schooled, VKG. Did you ever see that episode of "South Park"?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

moss and tillman

As Boston Rob said on "Survivor", "I like to keep my friends close, but my enemies even closer." Plus, most of the folks around here are pretty cool, though a tad misguided and deluded.[/quote]

dude, i'm certain that someone before the survivor dork came up with that one. i believe i heard it in a mafia film.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

moss and tillman

The SPELLING BEE is way overated. I think the geography bee is a lot harder then that because you have to focus on some many other aspects besides memorizing countries, states and capitals. FOr example, they had had a question on the zone of ablation. Come on folks tell me thats geography.

Where as teh spelling bee, its very simple, memorize how to spell and memorize words itself. The concept for geography can be very complicated.

Main point is i wish the geography bee would get more press then the spelling bee becaue its so much harder. Trust me ive been there and its hell hard to win state finals.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

moss and tillman

My school had a Geo bee, the question was something about Maritime provinces in canada :scratch: and I had no idea what the answer was so i just said Margaritaville, irate: The Vice-Principal gave me the eye and then he chewed me out about the alcahol reference... so uptight sheesh :cussing:

moss and tillman

funny... all we had at my school was football, baseball, basketball....
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

moss and tillman

Boston Rob didn't coin that phrase, believe it or not.

Besides it's spelled bee-otch.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

moss and tillman

da bears suck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast