Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

Moss Threatening to take it Further?!?!!?

All of this (Randy's mooning, the fine, the threat to do something worse) is a big non-issue and distraction from the game Sunday. Bozos that try and over-analyze it completely miss the point - there is no comparison whatsoever between the Pacers/Pistons fight and the NFL. Randy is relishing all of this, because of all the attention it brings to him (just like TO for most of the year). It enhances his image. The analytical types who try to draw conclusions and meaning from a simple spontaneous celebration need to get over it. And screw Joe Buck. I wish I was sitting right above the Fox TV booth on Sunday. I'd find a way to get my point across to Mr. self-righteous.
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

vikoles is offline Coordinator

AGAIN all he did or said WAS that! otherwise the Vikes have been prepping for the GAME IT will NOT be a factor period Randy I think is mature enuf to know if HE DOES do something THAT stupid it would jeopardize his appearence in another playooff game if NOT the bowl!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    I agree that if Moss were to chock Tice, he'd be gone...heck, he might be gone six feet under after Tice gets done with him. As far as NBA being not good...rather watch paint dry. I totally disagree. Sure, it's a league with a bunch of overpaid, mediocre players, but hey, the NFL is the same way for the most part. I, however, find pro basketball far more entertaining than prep or college basketball. There's nothing like the real thing, lad.
    Besides, how can you not like a league w/ classy/respectable players like Milwaukee Bucks' Michael Redd, Supersonics' Ray Allen, Spurs' Tim Duncan, Suns' Steve Nash? Think about it.
    How can I not like the NBA because of players I haven't heard of? Pretty easy. "I" don't like Basketball at the NBA level. I last watched a Pro game sometime in the 80s'.

I follow the NFL and the NHL...that's it. And, with the NHL being inactive, I get to focus entirely on the NFL.

I quit watching the NBA years ago for a wide variety of reason - all of which are unimportant to this thread - and have seen nothing in the ensuing years to create a desire to go back.

Caine

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"dart18" wrote:
    i know this may sound wrong but i love what randy said as stupid as it is.
    I feel ya baby!!!
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

i'm with ya

"Grassdog61" wrote:
    All of this (Randy's mooning, the fine, the threat to do something worse) is a big non-issue and distraction from the game Sunday. Bozos that try and over-analyze it completely miss the point - there is no comparison whatsoever between the Pacers/Pistons fight and the NFL. Randy is relishing all of this, because of all the attention it brings to him (just like TO for most of the year). It enhances his image. The analytical types who try to draw conclusions and meaning from a simple spontaneous celebration need to get over it. And screw Joe Buck. I wish I was sitting right above the Fox TV booth on Sunday. I'd find a way to get my point across to Mr. self-righteous.
    I'm with ya Grassdog! And since it's the first time I've seen a post from you welcome to the board! I can't stand Joe Buck either, I wish I could exchange a few words with him. Thank God for the radio cause I'll be listening to that with my TV muted tomorrow.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

I didn't catch the interview about Randy saying the "$10,000 ain't (bleep)" Did those profanities he said get bleeped out in time or did those words get loose on national live TV? If Moss knew he was on live TV and used profanities before they can get bleeped out he's going to keep getting himself into bigger trouble.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"PINK FLOYD FANATIC" wrote:
    I didn't catch the interview about Randy saying the "$10,000 ain't (bleep)" Did those profanities he said get bleeped out in time or did those words get loose on national live TV? If Moss knew he was on live TV and used profanities before they can get bleeped out he's going to keep getting himself into bigger trouble.
    *sigh*

Another Hater chiming in.

It was a TAPED interview. The ONLY time you see live interviews is pre-game, mid-game, post-game and with Dianne Sawyer or Oprah.

So, YES, he knew they'd be bleeped.

Are you THAT desperate to find reasons to hate Moss? IF so, I'll give you one;

[size=24px]HE'S BETTER THAN YOUR ENTIRE RECEIVER CORPS!!![/size]

Chew on that one awhile.

Caine

vikoles is offline Coordinator

I concur! "Caine"
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123