Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moss speaks!

Calmwind is offline Starter

Moss speaks!

He wasnt tring to be Randy for sure, he is more of a C Carter anyway....but what i mean is, he knew Robinson wasnt going to take over and be the goto guy, so he stepped up to try and be the number 1 for the Vikings which is big shoes to fill
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Moss speaks!

Oh got ya!! Yeah, Mrob was pretty worthless this year if you ask me! He had what, one good game (vs. the Texans) and that's pretty mush it. Granted he had his spot taken over by Burly, but he just didn't really produce! The dropped passes really pissed me off!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Moss speaks!

He got lucky in Texas, he dropped the first winning ball!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Moss speaks!

i dont want randy traded, but if the vikings do trade him we should draft braylon edwards
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Moss speaks!

"Calmwind" wrote:
    He got lucky in Texas, he dropped the first winning ball!

I know, I was so pissed that he dropped that. I thought we would lose for sure!! I can't believe Daunte went back to him!! Oh well it was the right decision!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Moss speaks!

i also would rather have Braylon than any other wideout in the draft this year

Moss speaks!

I think Mike Williams is going to be good too, but I would rather have Braylon not only because he is older, but also because he didn't sit out a year!

Moss speaks!

He also has that Take the ball out of your hands cathing ability that Moss has

Moss speaks!

Yeah, you're right!! How fast is he. I think the drawback with both him and Williams is their speed, but I could be wrong!

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Moss speaks!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah, you're right!! How fast is he. I think the drawback with both him and Williams is their speed, but I could be wrong!
    You're right about the speed of Edwards and Williams. I think Edwards is overrated. Williams seems to have a lot of potential. I can't believe what Culpepper is saying about Moss, that "maybe enough is enough". Maybe Culpepper is smoking some of that dope that his friends have. Culpepper wouldn't have had half of the success he's had without Moss. If Moss is traded Culpepper's numbers will suffer big time. I would trade Culpepper before I would trade Moss.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast