Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moss speaks

Calmwind is offline Starter

Moss speaks

Interview on sports center tonight
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Moss speaks

I wonder how long its gonna be, it might just be a couple minutes then they will show the full interview on sunday, hes also go a interview with fox on sunday.

Moss speaks

I knew he left to not do something stupid on the field. He was just as pissed at that point as i was.
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

diesavike is offline Rookie

Moss speaks

Will be interesting to hear the rest of the interview. What does everyone think of his response, I for one think it's a genuine reason for leaving early.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

vwo32 is offline Training Camp

Moss speaks

I didn't exactly think he gave a ringing endorsement for Tice. I thought him and Tice were supposed to be pretty tight. Moss didn't exactly help Tice's case to stay.

Moss speaks

Well i would rather have him leave 2 seconds early then blow up on the sideline. But still he's got to stay on the field, learn to control his temper,(if there was gonna be one) and fight it out with the rest of his teamates.

Moss speaks

"vwo32" wrote:
    I didn't exactly think he gave a ringing endorsement for Tice. I thought him and Tice were supposed to be pretty tight. Moss didn't exactly help Tice's case to stay.
    I think hes probably like a lot of other guys, he likes tice but he doesnt know if hes built for being a head coach.

diesavike is offline Rookie

Moss speaks

Well, at least now people can't say he's a jackass because he doesn't talk to the media. And with Tice, I guess he's just being honest, even most fans that like him, don't know if he's the guy for the job.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

Moss speaks

IM like Randy in the head coach question. I also dont know, i like Tice but i get frustrated by him at times. So here is the question, who is out there or going to be that would be better for us next year? The only guy that i would feel comfortable with besides Tice at this point is Holmgren if he were to get canned.

Moss speaks

Moss likes Tice as a buddy, but knows he cant coach a winning football team. I also think he is frustrated with the Oline, Linehan and maybe Culpepper since all of them contribute to his decreasing production on the field as of late. Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, we really do need a fresh start at Head Coach and O coordinator...its also going to be nice to get Rosenthal and Jimmy K back next year to help protect Cully.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast