Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vikez06 is offline Starter

Moss to Show his Stuff In the thursday nite opener

KAPALUA, Hawaii -- The Super Bowl champion New England Patriots will open the season Sept. 8 with a home game against the Oakland Raiders and new wide receiver Randy Moss on ABC.

The Thursday night opener has become a tradition. This will be the fourth such opener, with the others played in Giants Stadium, FedEx Field and, last year, also at Gillette Stadium.

In announcing the opening weekend's national TV schedule, the league also placed the NFC champion Philadelphia Eagles on the road for the first Monday night game. Philadelphia will be at the Atlanta Falcons in a rematch of the NFC championship game as ABC begins its 36th season of MNF.

Also on the first weekend, the Indianapolis Colts will be at the Baltimore Ravens for the Sunday night game on ESPN, and the Dallas Cowboys visit the San Diego Chargers for the Fox afternoon doubleheader on Sunday, Sept. 11.

The remainder of the 2005 schedule will be announced next month, except for the Oct. 2 Sunday night game between the host Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers at Mexico City.

Time to see how he works with collins

Collins will look SO good with Randy catching the ball. And the media, being the Randy Haters that they are, will give ALL the credit to Collins.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

yeah probably.... What Will moss do this year????
    A ~ moon bare a$s
    B ~ Walk off the field early again
    C ~ Embaress himself on oakland TV ( im randy moss im rich biotch, 10 g aint nothing to me)

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I will be curious to see how he performs. One must assume he will have his usual stellar in-the-spotlight performance for that game; he thinks he ahs something to prove. It will be more telltale what happens as the team sputters than any one spotlight game.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Could be an iteresting game. I think Oakland is on the way up, and the Pats may be on the way down. It would be particularly interesting if Moss has a big game, which he has a reputation for doing on nationally televised games.

yes he does...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

He will and the Raiders will not fare well against New England. I do not see them on the way down. It will be a true test for the Raiders. But, I think they will get thumped.

snakethejake83 is offline Training Camp

Moss doesnt realize he left Minnesota only to end up in the same situation in Oakland, except at least here he had a pro-bowl quarterback. Good O, Bad D.
    You know it s going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
    -Charles Barkley

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

"briboy75" wrote:
    Could be an iteresting game. I think Oakland is on the way up, and the Pats may be on the way down. It would be particularly interesting if Moss has a big game, which he has a reputation for doing on nationally televised games.
    W.W.M.D.......?????

Pats will be less this year with all their changes.

As far as OAK, they need to play better on D or they are going to be in the same boat they were in last year. They had a lot of great players on their team last year. They had more last year than we are going to have this year. They didn't play well as a team on D at all. There was a lot of finger pointing going on in the 2 games I watched last year.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I wouldn't be surprised if Randy had a great year but the raiders still suck.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast