Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71
  1. #21
    Redrouster's Avatar
    Redrouster is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    329

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    Well, at least I can say this for him. He does know a what a terrible offense looks like! RAIDERS BLOW!

  2. #22
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    Moss is right. What did our offense do last year? The 'D' including Specials Teams carried us. So I agree with him the 'O' has some catching-up. But hey who is perfect???

    ops:
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  3. #23
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    I agree with Randy Moss, because we've had one of the best offenses in the NFL for the last 6-7 years.

    Suddenly, were in a stage of re-building our offense.

    We use to be known for our EXPLOSIVE offense, now what are we known for?
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    54

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    Think about that "The last 6-7 years", most players dont play much more than 10 if that. Now with 6-7 years you have all of those players, but over time they retire or move on. All we had left was randy, but he got sick of the coaches and wanted out. Now we have to rebuild our offense.

    Just think about all the great players we had that retired(Chris Carter, Robert Smith, ect.)

    Our offense is already back on its feet anyways, with the arguably best line in the league and the arguably best FB in the league, I think we're in pretty good shape :grin:

  5. #25
    boognish's Avatar
    boognish is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    701

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    I agree with Randy Moss, because we've had one of the best offenses in the NFL for the last 6-7 years.

    Suddenly, were in a stage of re-building our offense.

    We use to be known for our EXPLOSIVE offense, now what are we known for?
    Whiney fans.
    I am a dipshit!!!

  6. #26
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    It is not a big deal what he said.. Moss I am sure will always be a fan favorite for Viking fans.. He tells it like HE sees it.. I disagree with what he said however.. Our offense was alot better then the offense he is on now in Oakland.. Our offense will be much improved when we went 9-7 last season, you know the same season where the Raiders and Moss went 4-12
    How can you say that? That is a straight out lie! We averaged less yards per game than the raiders did, and though we out rushed the Raiders O, it was only because their defense was so bad that they were always playing catch-up. Besides the statistics we showed no ability to put a dynamic offense on the field. Our running game was horrible, and our passing game was solid at best. Moreover, Moss did not say that the Vikings offense is worse than the Raiders offense, nor did he say that our offense will suck. Thus, I don't understand your reasons for disagreeing. Why does record matter when we are only talking about offense?

    If Moss was frustrated in Minnesota because of not getting the ball, then I feel sorry for him when God knows who is throwing to him in Oakland.. Moss has always been a talker, I don't dislike him anymore now then I did before, but I am sure he will eat his words when his team are a bunch of cellar dwellers, and we are atop of our division..
    I don't remember him being frustated because he wasn't seeing enough balls. I remember him being frustated because Red McCombs was the owner. We were all frustrated about that. I agree that Moss opens his mouth too much, but what he said about the Vikings offense sucking last year is pretty true.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  7. #27
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    "AlabamaViking" wrote:
    Go to foxsports.com and you will find an interesting interview with Moss posted about 12 hours ago. Adam Schein could not let the Vikings part of his career go and Moss had this to say:

    7) Things got ugly before and after the trade from Minnesota, with Vikings players and management saying unflattering things about why Moss needed to go.

    Was Moss the scapegoat? Was he treated right?

    'No. I don't think they kept it professional, where they were leaning and why they said they traded me. I thought we could do something special in Minnesota. All we needed to do was get a couple of defensive players. Now they have that but their offense sucks. You see when I left, the organization went down. Obviously I was not the reason the organization was what it was.'

    Who is he to talk? Like the Raiders are an offensive juggernaut. They don't even know how to use Moss in their offense. Now I know why I am still glad we showed him the door.

    See you on August 14th big mouth...then we'll just see who has the better offense...and the better team.

    Until next time...
    funny..the guy who wanted moss gone more than anybody else is no longer here because he couldnt keep his ego in check (daunte)
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  8. #28
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    I agree with Randy Moss, because we've had one of the best offenses in the NFL for the last 6-7 years.

    Suddenly, were in a stage of re-building our offense.

    We use to be known for our EXPLOSIVE offense, now what are we known for?

    Those explosive offenses made it to the playoffs how many times the last 5 years? 1 time as a wild card.

    We are putting in a bust you in the mouth and ram it down your throat offense!

    And I for one am happy about it!


    Why is Moss Right? Isn't he the one that said Collins was a better QB than Daunte? How would Moss know anything about what our offense is going to be? He has not played under any of these coaches and he has not been in any practices with them, he knows nothing and should be more worried about his own play then ours!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  9. #29
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    I agree with Randy Moss, because we've had one of the best offenses in the NFL for the last 6-7 years.

    Suddenly, were in a stage of re-building our offense.

    We use to be known for our EXPLOSIVE offense, now what are we known for?

    Those explosive offenses made it to the playoffs how many times the last 5 years? 1 time as a wild card.

    We are putting in a bust you in the mouth and ram it down your throat offense!

    And I for one am happy about it!


    Why is Moss Right? Isn't he the one that said Collins was a better QB than Daunte? How would Moss know anything about what our offense is going to be? He has not played under any of these coaches and he has not been in any practices with them, he knows nothing and should be more worried about his own play then ours!
    The way I see it, Moss is right because he wasn't talking about this upcoming season, he was talking about what the Vikings put on the field last season.

    He also said we had a good defense. Are you saying he is wrong about that too? How does Moss know anything about what our defense is going to be?
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  10. #30
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

    "V-Unit" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    I agree with Randy Moss, because we've had one of the best offenses in the NFL for the last 6-7 years.

    Suddenly, were in a stage of re-building our offense.

    We use to be known for our EXPLOSIVE offense, now what are we known for?

    Those explosive offenses made it to the playoffs how many times the last 5 years? 1 time as a wild card.

    We are putting in a bust you in the mouth and ram it down your throat offense!

    And I for one am happy about it!


    Why is Moss Right? Isn't he the one that said Collins was a better QB than Daunte? How would Moss know anything about what our offense is going to be? He has not played under any of these coaches and he has not been in any practices with them, he knows nothing and should be more worried about his own play then ours!
    The way I see it, Moss is right because he wasn't talking about this upcoming season, he was talking about what the Vikings put on the field last season.

    He also said we had a good defense. Are you saying he is wrong about that too? How does Moss know anything about what our defense is going to be?

    'No. I don't think they kept it professional, where they were leaning and why they said they traded me. I thought we could do something special in Minnesota. All we needed to do was get a couple of defensive players. Now they have that but their offense sucks. You see when I left, the organization went down. Obviously I was not the reason the organization was what it was.'
    That says now and maybe you should read it before correcting me when I was correct!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. No offense, but the FF software sucks!
    By Turboe in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 06:39 PM
  2. If you think your day sucks....
    By FreakinVikingsBaby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 01:08 PM
  3. (Merged) TJ and Moss can save Vikings offense.
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 02:45 PM
  4. 2006 Vikings offense=2003 Chiefs offense
    By PurplePeopleEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:35 AM
  5. Defense Sucks, Offense average
    By truvikefan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 05:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •