Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

I find it amazing when I hear people talking about how good or bad our offense is going to be this year. No one has seen our offense ever play one single down. We have a new line, a new running game, a new WC offense, a new offensive coach, and new head coach...etc. No one knows how good or bad we will be until they actually play a friggin game. :razz:

WWBGD

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I wouldnt be surprized if now if this is a ball control offense and having a nasty rushing attack...I think Brad will be ok...as long as he is not Doug Johnson

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

of course he'll say it "sucks" when we had him, we had the most explosive offense in the league and all defensive coordinators dreaded playing us.

now far from bad, but far from explosive atm

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Things got ugly before and after the trade from Minnesota, with Vikings players and management saying unflattering things about why Moss needed to go.
    FROM FOXSPORTS.COM______

Was Moss the scapegoat? Was he treated right?

'No. I don't think they kept it professional, where they were leaning and why they said they traded me. I thought we could do something special in Minnesota. All we needed to do was get a couple of defensive players. Now they have that but their offense sucks. You see when I left, the organization went down. Obviously I was not the reason the organization was what it was.'

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I don't agree that the offense sucks but after the teams that Moss was a part of its a fair comment from him. I think his main point is that when he was here the offense was loaded and we needed some defense. Now we have defense but not the same offense. Moss probably just believes that we could have had a good defense while we had the high octane offense

[color=red]

twill is offline Starter

"MensaTice" wrote:
    I don't agree that the offense sucks but after the teams that Moss was a part of its a fair comment from him. I think his main point is that when he was here the offense was loaded and we needed some defense. Now we have defense but not the same offense. Moss probably just believes that we could have had a good defense while we had the high octane offense
    i hate to say it, but moss is right, the offense does suck. since like 2000 we had a top 5 offense year in and year out. but as soon as moss left we went into the late 20's. pepp was a joke when he played, but brad did turn things around. so well just have to wait and see

I dissagree, I think that our offense is ganna be great this year. Were looking to have one of the very best running games and an alright passing game.

And Pep was only good because the field was so wide open for him to throw.

I think that this is just a long process starting with the defense first. Now look at the defense. The new coaches did a great job rebuilding it and in time im sure the offense will be just as good.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

It is not a big deal what he said.. Moss I am sure will always be a fan favorite for Viking fans.. He tells it like HE sees it.. I disagree with what he said however.. Our offense was alot better then the offense he is on now in Oakland.. Our offense will be much improved when we went 9-7 last season, you know the same season where the Raiders and Moss went 4-12

If Moss was frustrated in Minnesota because of not getting the ball, then I feel sorry for him when God knows who is throwing to him in Oakland.. Moss has always been a talker, I don't dislike him anymore now then I did before, but I am sure he will eat his words when his team are a bunch of cellar dwellers, and we are atop of our division..

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Who really cares what Randy Moss says about his former team. He's a Raider now...F**k the Raiders. :thebirdman: :evil4:

oakmage is offline Starter

Randy Moss does not like our offence Darn Lets all hold had drink some Kool-aid and walk into the Helicopter together. :shock: Truthfully so what he also said that the Raiders offence was going to be good with Aaron Brooks at quarterback, so take it for what it is worth :roll:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast