Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Moss says our offense sucks....

Go to foxsports.com and you will find an interesting interview with Moss posted about 12 hours ago. Adam Schein could not let the Vikings part of his career go and Moss had this to say:

7) Things got ugly before and after the trade from Minnesota, with Vikings players and management saying unflattering things about why Moss needed to go.

Was Moss the scapegoat? Was he treated right?

'No. I don't think they kept it professional, where they were leaning and why they said they traded me. I thought we could do something special in Minnesota. All we needed to do was get a couple of defensive players. Now they have that but their offense sucks. You see when I left, the organization went down. Obviously I was not the reason the organization was what it was.'

Who is he to talk? Like the Raiders are an offensive juggernaut. They don't even know how to use Moss in their offense. Now I know why I am still glad we showed him the door.

See you on August 14th big mouth...then we'll just see who has the better offense...and the better team.

Until next time...
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Moss says our offense sucks....

its not like hes lieing dude. You know moss is always going to speak his mind and speak the truth. I was saying the same thing he was saying. I am really not used to haveing a bad offense it feels so weird but its the truth man face it. I only dislike Moss for one fact now and the fact is that he's on the team i hate.

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

He is right about the 'moral decline' continueing after he left, showing it wasn't all him. He is also correct about our offense being only average at best.
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I don't think we have a bad offense, if we can stay healthy across the offensive line i think we got a shot at scoring some points. We won't break records but we might control the football.

I'll wait on deciding wether our offense sucks or not. I know last year it was pretty bad, but when you add two pro bowlers to the line, and a good blocking FB i think that does alot. Koren gets a whole offseason, things should be better. Rookies that played last year are now in there second year, Williamson and M Johnson.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"AlabamaViking" wrote:
    Go to foxsports.com and you will find an interesting interview with Moss posted about 12 hours ago.
    You mean this article that was already posted? :grin:

Nine Nuggets: Catching up with Randy Moss

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

I see nothing wrong with what he said. He is being realistic and too many fans on this site are gun -ho about our Brad Johnson led offense. Our defense will win us our games this season mark my words... Not our offense that indead does "suck"

No matter what Moss says (I sense some sour grapes in his words) or what those who are still not over his or Daunte's departure from the team say, I believe our offense is more well rounded than it has been in a very long time and that is a very good thing in my eyes.

Sure, Moss is a "playmaker", but that didn't help us win any championships (didn't help the Raiders much last year either). And sure, Daunte is a "playmaker" (sometimes...when he isn't fumbling the ball or throwing picks), but he also didn't get us to the big game (and we'll see how that whole thing plays out in Miami).

All in all, the haters are still gonna hate, those who don't like Brad Johnson are still gonna dis him, and those who came of age as Vikings fans during the Moss/Culpepper era are still gonna be reliving their glory days.

But, the fact of the matter is, the 2006 season has yet to be played, and no one truly knows what is in store for us.

Go Brad!
    Go Koren!
    Go Vikings!!!
    Even babies know the difference.

Moss is right if you compare this years offense to years past but if you just compare it to the rest in the NFL it is about average.

crazyB is offline Starter

:???: i don't get it why are so many worried about what Moss think's or even Cullpepper for that matter, last i looked they don't play for the Vikings any more.
    to be honest if he misses our team so much then why don't he talk to some one about comming back?..
    the team looked bad for many reason's but mainly for lack of respect for the organisation.
    so much has changed now for the better so let's just wait and see how good we are when the Vikings take to the field this season.
    8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

The difference between the two offensives is one can win games by themselves, and the other won't lose games. The past Viking offenses (with moss and pepper), could still win games if the defense allowed 30 points, but it could also lose games by themselves with turnovers. Todays offense won't win many games if the defense doesn't show up. However, it won't lose games by themselves unlike the past one.
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast