Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moss Says:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Moss Says:

SWEET!!!

Moss Says:

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Did you guys hear the Fox postgame announcers still ripping on Moss and the Vikings? They can never give us any credit.

The media seems to love to hate Randy Moss and the Vikings.
    It seems that the guy that writes the local paper here in western iowa dosen't give the vikes any credit eather. last year when the vikes were 6-0 he was going on about them not playing a winning team. must be the media.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

vikingtim is offline Waterboy

Moss Says:

Randy Moss did exactly what every one of us would do if we made a TD.. moon that crowd of packer fans...lol

and the media doesnt like it....too freaking bad....

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Moss Says:

"vikingtim" wrote:
    Randy Moss did exactly what every one of us would do if we made a TD.. moon that crowd of packer fans...lol

and the media doesnt like it....too freaking bad....
    If it were TO it would have been hilarious to them, but who cares? We won, we still don't get any credit from the media, and I still don't care that we don't. It makes it so much sweeter when you win.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moss Says:

I just saw the locker room interview with Randy and he said that he knows that he will catch hell for the end zone celebration...but he said that the media had better talk about that W in Lamboo Field along with it!!! Props to Randy!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Moss Says:

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    How much class did it have when Brett was throwing punches and didn't even get a flag? Get off Moss!!!!

Oh No. Celebrating a Touchdown in your own way after you have been dogged by the media all week is MUCH worse that throwing punches by Favray or late hits by Grady Jackson. :roll:

Totally agree Tried and true, totally agree
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Moss Says:

"Bdubya" wrote:
    I am unbelievably happy that we won, but the people on ESPN and all of the football shows will manage to completely ignore the victory, and rip on Moss for his endzone celebration. Just a feeling.
    Well the media has been giving a lot of props to the Vikings, so that is good to see. But like you said there is plenty of ripping on Moss end zone celebration.

My personal view is this...TO, Joe Horn and other receivers have made displays of their own. Wide receivers are a unique breed and they take their end zone celebrations to a another level. Was what Moss did unnecessary and classless? It may have been, but like Moss himself said in the locker room "they better be talking about this W we put up in Lambeau"

To me, nothing else matters. Our win was amazing and it should be what everybody is focusing on when they review this game. Moss is Moss...give it a rest already.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Moss Says:

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I am unbelievably happy that we won, but the people on ESPN and all of the football shows will manage to completely ignore the victory, and rip on Moss for his endzone celebration. Just a feeling.
    Well the media has been giving a lot of props to the Vikings, so that is good to see. But like you said there is plenty of ripping on Moss end zone celebration.

My personal view is this...TO, Joe Horn and other receivers have made displays of their own. Wide receivers are a unique breed and they take their end zone celebrations to a another level. Was what Moss did unnecessary and classless? It may have been, but like Moss himself said in the locker room "they better be talking about this W we put up in Lambeau"

To me, nothing else matters. Our win was amazing and it should be what everybody is focusing on when they review this game. Moss is Moss...give it a rest already.

nice post
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

Moss Says:

Walking off the field with :02 left: Could of been a fine of some thousand dollars

"Mooning" endzone celebration by Randy: Probably a fine of some thousand dollars

"We whooped that a$s!": So motherf*cking priceless

Go Vikes!

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Moss Says:

"webmaster" wrote:
    A bounty for anyone who can get me that audio or video.
    Saw the interview "live" and the pussy media bleeped him.. must not have been live OR they have the ol' delay going on whenever they interview the heinous, evil, foul mouthed, zebra squirting, fat a$$ traffic control flunky bumping, millionaire barbarian from the frozen tundra... screw the media! Skol Vikings!!! :cheers:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast